starting chrome trim

I think they are welded, but you can't tell. I'm going to get some red and amber acrylic sheet and bond it to the back side of the trim before attaching to the car. There is no way I would cut an opening. The body and paint is so perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Whons said:

Hey everyone, I just became a dues paying member.

Good for you!

That small price is worth 100 times more in the knowledge and help you'll receive from the site and the members here. It'll also let you join us at the club sanctioned events at Carlisle, and Kentucky. You're not too far, being in Rochester, NY. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Good for you!

That small price is worth 100 times more in the knowledge and help you'll receive from the site and the members here. It'll also let you join us at the club sanctioned events at Carlisle, and Kentucky. You're not too far, being in Rochester, NY. 

Thank you!

I’m not really sure that’s a good selling point. If Wayne comes to the sanctioned events there’s a chance he could hang with us ( always welcome by the way). He may want his money back. lol 😂 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I’m not really sure that’s a good selling point. If Wayne comes to the sanctioned events there’s a chance he could hang with us ( always welcome by the way). He may want his money back. lol 😂 

What is wrong with you....🤣

• Haha 1

Good for you Wayne!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:    As you probably know there is a wealth of info here, and if you do need questions answered we are all glad to help!!  Just ask away!      And the comedy isn't bad either!!!^^^      The guys are always kibitzing!!!

• Like 2