70-72 Monte Fender Patch Panels - Pair

After moving from one house to another, I came across a pair of Monte fender patch panels that I made back around 2008, I think.  I made a number of sets and sold them to several FGMCC members and kept one extra set for myself in case I ever needed them.  Since I never used them, I think it is time to let them go.  Here is a quick description:

1) The patch panel templates are made from actual monte fenders.
2) The patch panels were designed to come up to the fender body line and include lower edge, front edge (wheel side) and back edge (door side).
3) The heaviest steel possible was used to make them.
4) The pieces were cut in a machine shop using a computer "laser" machine for exactness and to eliminate any human error.
5) All of the welding and fabrication was done by my neighbor who is a professional welder/fabricator. He builds kit cars as a hobby and his last car was on the cover of "Kit Car" magazine.

I would like to get $300 plus shipping.  Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!!
Mike

20220530_154641.jpg

20220530_154702.jpg

20220530_154728.jpg

20220530_154758.jpg

• Like 3

Those look like the ones I got from Leo Konink years ago (2005 ?) .They were a perfect fit for my fenders. I'm betting that they won't last long on the forum. A must for any restoration. I wish someone would make more of these.

• Like 1

These patch are the best quality out there.  Ones that are offered by some of the vendors will cost more in extra labor costs they will need that what Mike is asking for these.  They are easily worth what Mike is asking and if you need to repair yours these are what you will want to buy.

rob

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the positive comments on these panels. I remember spending lots to time getting these right when we made them. You won't find better quality pieces. That's why I kept them all these years.

Mike

Hey Denny,

Please let me know if you are still interested in the panels. I have a few other club members interested in buying them if you don't.

Thanks!

Hey Jerry,

I haven't heard anything from the other member so I will sell them to you. If you send me your shipping address I will get you a shipping estimate. I also have a PayPal account if that makes it easier.

Thanks!

Hey Jerry,

Looks like the shipping will be $30, for a total of $330.

My PayPal account is "".  Be sure to use "Friends and Family" option (or whatever it is called these days) so I don't incur any fees.

Thanks!!
Mike

Hey Jerry,

If you have trouble getting the "Friends and Family" thing to work with PayPal, you can always just send me a personal check to:

I'm not in any hurry.

Thanks!