Workspace Wednesday Photos

DragCat

So I decided to have a little fun waiting on the Storm, and since the topic of garages was mentioned in another thread. 

First shot is my future retirement garage in Va with the Monte. 2nd shot ( I think Joe posted one originally of his sign) but I put mine on the outside of the building lol. 3rd shot (also just because I bust Joes chops about his corvette ) is my buddies vette in my Fl garage while he was working on his garage. And last is the current configuration, the DD and blue oval car. The red tape down the center is sorta like the DMZ for the bow tie and blue oval fued. 

WSVa.jpeg

Sign.jpeg

Vette.jpeg

WSFl.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Mark, what you need in your "retirement garage" is another tool box.  I don't think you can ever have too many tool boxes.

Lovin the garage pictures.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

(also just because I bust Joes chops about his corvette ) is my buddies vette in my Fl garage while he was working on his garage.

Nice pics, too bad that Ford thing ruined the picture with the Corvette 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

Very nice 👍   I too along with Rob was attracted to the multiple tool boxes.

I would only believe that you have the right tool for every job !!

At the moment, I do have every tool for the jobs I have done 🤣 The more you do the more you need 🤣 I still have my dizzy wrench for the blue ovals from the 80's, and my old analog voltmeters . I hate clutter, and with the headers on the Monte I needed 3 different spark plug sockets, so empty space evaporates quickly. 

• Like 1

Hey Mark i have a question, not breaking your chops because i happen to like the cougar (blue oval). The question is do you keep all your ford tools in a different box than your chevy tools?  I have a few boxes also but there are house tools mixed in with my chevy tools. Always said i wanted to separate them but to date never had the time to do it yet!

39 minutes ago, willie said:

Hey Mark i have a question, not breaking your chops because i happen to like the cougar (blue oval). The question is do you keep all your ford tools in a different box than your chevy tools?  I have a few boxes also but there are house tools mixed in with my chevy tools. Always said i wanted to separate them but to date never had the time to do it yet!

Willie, I don't mind having my chops busted, its all in fun. In fact when some hooligans post here I have to read them 2 or 3 times to make sure I don't miss anything 🤣

I do have a "specialty" drawer for like the blue oval dizzy wrench, but it is mixed with house and other low usage tools. Since I might what they call hoard tools (yea I have some duplicates) Also my buddy told me when I got back in the hobby to get good 6point sockets not 12 for working on these old rides so there's that. My track box is pretty much all HF stuff, if I loose or lend something its not a hit to the wallet. 

24 minutes ago, DragCat said:

In fact when some hooligans post here....

You could have just said, Dennis & Glen.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dtret said:

Great pictures. So I guess the Monte does exist. Lol. With all the stickers, I guess someone ordered a lot of parts over time. Well done. 

One of my favorites is welcome to the **** show, most of us can relate 🤣

Yea being single I just filled up the dinning/living room with parts. Props to Karen for letting you fill a bedroom and basement 

37 minutes ago, DragCat said:

One of my favorites is welcome to the **** show, most of us can relate 🤣

Yea being single I just filled up the dinning/living room with parts. Props to Karen for letting you fill a bedroom and basement 

But not a dishwasher. Lol. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 8:35 AM, DragCat said:

AND ..............................🤣

I’m late to the party here, but I resemble that remark. 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:35 AM, DragCat said:

AND ..............................🤣

• Haha 2

Well my original intent of the post was to show how some of us work in tight spaces, I was hoping others would play along, oh well.  My last shot is obviously the end of the day (notice the ML) 🤣 and the work area is somewhat organized 🤣

Space.jpeg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, 714024SPEED said:

Wow I saw this picture and it scared me, then I realized it was me ,now I'm really scared thanks a lot . If anyone wants to use this picture to scare away thieves, birds, dogs ,small and big children I'm ok with it 😁

I added 'Trouble Maker' to his name a while back (rightly so), want me to add 'Scarecrow' to yours?  😁 :yay: (j/k)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5