Workspace Wednesday Photos

DragCat

Thanks Glen now we will never get the Staten Island crew to Carlisle!!!  lol

Tom and Kevin i did notice that the cars were very close in that garage.  I am sure you tried to put them in the garage all different ways?  Unless, you wanted those beautiful tail panels as the center pieces of the picture!!!  Other than that, i am sure you tried keeping the driver's doors in the center and close to the walls. Lets face it we are all big boys and need all the room we can get!?!?

• Haha 5

Mike, I have met them, and they are all big teddy bears! Great guys to have on the team also.  However, they have more than two........

Really nice guys and extremely nice cars!!!!  Not to mention what they have "in stock". lol

• Like 2

Thank you for the kind words Willie!

As far as getting into the cars, my son is the skinny one to get the cars in and out. Lolol that goes for the enclosed trailer also. Lol.  

As of right now we have 6  complete Monte Carlos and who knows how many in parts. Lolol

• Like 6

God Bless you Mark. You have some great courage working under your Monte jack up so high at the rear.

Question. How much is your renewal each year with your Florida Antique plates. 

4 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

As far as getting into the cars, my son is the skinny one to get the cars in and out. Lolol that goes for the enclosed trailer also. Lol.  

As of right now we have 6  complete Monte Carlos and who knows how many in parts. Lolol

Holy cow !!!  

6 complete Monte Carlos, that would be a nice car show all in itself 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Michael Boyte said:

Holy cow !!!  

6 complete Monte Carlos, that would be a nice car show all in itself 

That's just the Monte Carlos. Lol we also have a 76 tubbed formula firebird, a 69 GTO convertible and the 84 tubbed cavalier. A car show in itself indeed! Lol

• Like 5

7 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I'm pretty sure that's where all the "in stock" comments started 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, MC-71 said:

God Bless you Mark. You have some great courage working under your Monte jack up so high at the rear.

Question. How much is your renewal each year with your Florida Antique plates. 

Yea there were 6 jack stands under there 🙃

Its like $40 per year, not to bad 

9 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Teaching the young folk skills and how to be useful. And he gets to drive all the cars. lol. I did see a 70 front bumper in one of the pics. Hmmm. I might need that. How about a 70 saddle steering wheel. I didn’t see it hanging on the wall. Great pictures guys. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Yep. But I wonder who started it?  

Yes, a very nice 70 front bumper. Off of Big Red. 

Yes, my son has driven and raced just about all the rides in stock. Lol. 

Yes, I'm the cause/ reason of the "in stock" commotion on this site. Mainly due to all the "in stock" items. Lololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Yes, a very nice 70 front bumper. Off of Big Red. 

Yes, my son has driven and raced just about all the rides in stock. Lol. 

Yes, I'm the cause/ reason of the "in stock" commotion on this site. Mainly due to all the "in stock" items. Lololol

That comment was definitely rhetorical. We all know who started it. With good reason too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2