NOS Load Level Compressor / NOS BB AC Fuel Pump & used Load Level switch …. And more

As most of us do while collecting for a restoration …. ended up buying a few extra unknowingly.  LOL   Looking to get a full length set of ARH headers and putting together some $$capitol.  Do not know how to post pictures here but have pics ready to email if needed.

Selling:

_ NOS LL compressor “purchased as NOS” in box.  Box was received opened on one end but to me ….believed to be NOS after inspection.  You be the judge.  It is a cadmium plated version, correct 13 1/4” tank length for the SS454 Monte and comes complete with yellow cap still intact.   $750

- Used LL Compressor with shorter tank from Cadillac.  Good for needed parts …… missing yellow Cap.   $200

- NOS AC Big Block Fuel Pump. 40768 #6470307 ….. for a 1970 Chevelle, El Camino and Monte Carlo with the hydraulic lifter big block including the 396, 400 and 454.  It is correct with the AC logo on each side and the part number stamped along the edge.  Comes with the original box.  $300

- NOS compressor cover seal.  Not for the tank … but for the cover of actual compressor.  Group 7.457 #5345989       $25

- used Load Level switch with bracket & arm.  Original piece from my 87k orig mile WA state car.  Have an NOS one if I ever go back to stock.  $75

Any questions or if you would like pics just message me with your email or send me an email direct letting me know who you are.  
Shipping will be simply what I am charged once packaged and addressed to your home.

Thanks
Dan

May also be convinced to sell:

-  A very rare 6-way power seat track, complete with plastic seat track side covers (for 6-way) and used switch.  Also have the hump needed to be welded to floor for rear of set mount for one side.  
Plus an NOS 6-way pwr seat switch in box.

- A very rare power seat back release set up, with wiring harness and NOS door jamb switch.

Have not decided whether I will part with these …… but I may be convinced.

• Dans '70 Z20 changed the title to NOS Load Level Compressor / NOS BB AC Fuel Pump & used Load Level switch …. And more
  • 9 months later...

NOS AC Big Block Fuel Pump. 40768 #6470307 ….. for a 1970 Chevelle, El Camino and Monte Carlo with the hydraulic lifter big block including the 396, 400 and 454.  It is correct with the AC logo on each side and the part number stamped along the edge.  Comes with the original box.  $300

Hello, I am interested on the above fuel pump. Is it still available? Can you please send me pictures ? Text 440-724-9196 or email: SYMBFAMILY@GMAIL.COM

Thank you,

Scott

7 minutes ago, 70Chevelle said:

NOS AC Big Block Fuel Pump. 40768 #6470307 ….. for a 1970 Chevelle, El Camino and Monte Carlo with the hydraulic lifter big block including the 396, 400 and 454.  It is correct with the AC logo on each side and the part number stamped along the edge.  Comes with the original box.  $300

Hello, I am interested on the above fuel pump. Is it still available? Can you please send me pictures ? Text 440-724-9196 or email: SYMBFAMILY@GMAIL.COM

Thank you,

Scott

Hey Scott,

Looks like Dan hasn't logged in since April, but we'll reach out to him and see that he gets your message.

Joe T

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

Hey Scott,

Looks like Dan hasn't logged in since April, but we'll reach out to him and see that he gets your message.

Joe T

Cool. Let us know the results… I just PM’d him regarding the load level switch

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Cool. Let us know the results… I just PM’d him regarding the load level switch

I will.

Just called him but he's at a sporting event & will call back later. I'll see that he gets back here to look at the requests.

4 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I will.

Just called him but he's at a sporting event & will call back later. I'll see that he gets back here to look at the requests.

You’re alright, regardless of all the smack Dennis talks behind your back. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Glen said:

You’re alright, regardless of all the smack Dennis talks behind your back. 

I don't care what either of you think, to be honest :k.

However, after re-reading thru the thread, looks like Dan did update the status of some parts that sold, and that 'used' switch may be one of them. I know he still has the car, so he may not want to part with the NOS one he has. I'll ask though & I'm sure he'll respond when he can.

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

I don't care what either of you think, to be honest :k.

However, after re-reading thru the thread, looks like Dan did update the status of some parts that sold, and that 'used' switch may be one of them. I know he still has the car, so he may not want to part with the NOS one he has. I'll ask though & I'm sure he'll respond when he can.

Coolio.  Keep me posted with what you hear in the event he doesn’t see my PM

15 minutes ago, Glen said:

Coolio.  Keep me posted with what you hear in the event he doesn’t see my PM

I talked to him about an hour ago, he's going to check around the garage to see what he has left. 

He thinks the compressor and the used switch are gone as mentioned above. Wasn't sure about the fuel pump, and he's still tossing the idea of selling the 6-way seat setup. He'll either get back here in the next day or two, or if he has trouble logging in (he mentioned that happens sometimes), he will get back to me and I'll update the post.