New member can't attach photos

70 Owner

Hello: I've been a new member with my "new" 1970 Monte Carlo for about 6 months.  I've been wanting to introduce myself with photos of my car, but I can't get my pictures to upload.  When I try to upload, I get this message: "Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file (error code: -200)".  I've tried from both my home and work computers several times over the last few months with the same results.  I've tried both dragging and dropping photos as well as choosing files to attach.  Appreciate anyone who can help me figure this out.

I know that there was an issue earlier but for the most part I thought it was resolved. I can load pictures fine now. Did you try to reduce the size of the picture?  That’s all I got, someone smarter than me ( that doesn’t take much) will chime in and help you out. Stay tuned. 

• Like 1

Hey John,

Email me the photos at     jft69z at hotmail.com         and I'll try to load them.

As Dennis said, there were some problems a while ago, but even before that, if the pictures were very large, it would sometimes kick back that error you are experiencing.

• Like 1

Several of us are willing to load pictures for you.  Like Dennis said, it may mean that they need to be resized (not like taking them from a 9"X11" down to 5"X&" but more like reducing the pixel count.

If one of us are able to load them at the same size as you are trying it may be an issue on you end but if they won't load without us resizing them we could post them for you and then we may be able to talk you through how to resize them to fit.

rob

• Like 1