AACA Hershey First Get

DragCat

35 minutes ago, willie said:

Mark what i nice looking Monte! Do we know who she belongs to?  She is also surrounded by beautiful cars!!!   

Nice pic!!

Willie, don't know if its a member or not, maybe someone else will chime in 

• Like 1

Beautiful example of a true SS454 Monte , no doubt. Also keep in mind, they are at an AACA event, That car is about as close to all original as it was the day it came off the assembly line.  I know it's not a GM , but check out the ride parked behind the monte. The same statement would apply to it as did the Monte.

Ok in one word , NICE 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Boyte said:

Beautiful example of a true SS454 Monte , no doubt. Also keep in mind, they are at an AACA event, That car is about as close to all original as it was the day it came off the assembly line.  I know it's not a GM , but check out the ride parked behind the monte. The same statement would apply to it as did the Monte.

Ok in one word , NICE 👍

As Mike said, this was at an AACA event.

From the words of the actual photographer "The AACA Hershey Region Fall Meet photo onslaught continues! This time it’s the culmination of Hershey week with the AACA Car Show. This show is for the best of the best, enthusiasts from worldwide bring the vehicles they have restored, toiled over, dropped umpteen bucks on, and proudly parade them onto the show field. All this effort is rewarded by getting torn apart by expert AACA judges,"

The 2 1/2 police cars I posted in another thread were also at the event. Some really nice cars for sure. Just another tidbit, all show cars must be driven on to the show field. The video (below) shows the Monte at about 1.14.13 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_4y2Eqdwdg