Trailer Tuesday

DragCat

6 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

Those are great pictures !

I like the wheels you chose for your Monte. I think they set the car off really well  !

Those are old school ENKEI 's. My buddy had them "in stock" when I went with drag radials 

All really nice pics!!!   Tom where did you park on a 4 lane Highway to unload?  Dennis i think your driveway was good enough for another 5-10 years! You could of bought another Monte or Two with the cash???

2 hours ago, willie said:

All really nice pics!!!   Tom where did you park on a 4 lane Highway to unload?  Dennis i think your driveway was good enough for another 5-10 years! You could of bought another Monte or Two with the cash???

Lol Willie. I had to go and look at the pics. That is when we took my son's 69 GTO convertible to Atco to a test n tune. That is where we were pitting. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, willie said:

That part was ok. The main part and behind the trailer were trashed. 

Couple of oddball pictures. My old boat and skies. Sold because I never used them. My tractor I bought and my gator 6x4 diesel. The tractor was new the gator was trashed and I had to rebuild it. 12C77DA6-E22E-4124-BD6C-27DC033A7B61.thumb.jpeg.7e15614768009adb0f389de8c0da3e6b.jpeg

526D388B-87B1-4575-A9A3-D9FCECE008F9.jpeg

3E6E826F-2C5E-402E-850A-EEAD6474A81C.jpeg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis i didnt know you had a dog?   He is cute as hell!!

I used too.  Loved that black lab. I had to put him down about 5 years ago. Bad day. But ok now. I had to take down the dog pen and move the dog house to the other side of the property because I couldn’t look at it. Besides it kept me from getting another one. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3