Holiday

Chris shipley

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may you, your family and friends have safe travels throughout the holidays.   There's a lot of crazies out there.  Just be careful and have fun ! 

• Like 3

Have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone, I'll be one of them crazy ones Mike is referring too🤣 going to Hamilton NY Thursday then going to Albany on Friday to celebrate my mom's 95th birthday.  My brother sister and I are going to make her dinner on Saturday then back home for a party Sunday.  Whew I'm tired already.

• Like 3

Wow Steve,  you are quite fortunate for your mom to have reached such an age.  I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating her birthday . 95 is such an unreal number. I hope she is in good health and still has her mind. 

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Boyte said:

Wow Steve,  you are quite fortunate for your mom to have reached such an age.  I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating her birthday . 95 is such an unreal number. I hope she is in good health and still has her mind. 

Yes Mike she is in good health (she walks every day) still lives on her own but is starting to get very forgetful and that us starting to be a problem but we're doing the best we can and make the best of it. Thanks 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone, I'll be one of them crazy ones Mike is referring too🤣 going to Hamilton NY Thursday then going to Albany on Friday to celebrate my mom's 95th birthday.  My brother sister and I are going to make her dinner on Saturday then back home for a party Sunday.  Whew I'm tired already.

Have fun.happy brithday to your mom

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a safe Thanksgiving.  Don't eat too much and drink too much.

rob

• Like 2

I wonder if Dennis saw the dancing banana's in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  They were carrying a sign saying Hi Dennis!!

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I wonder if Dennis saw the dancing banana's in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  They were carrying a sign saying Hi Dennis!!

rob

Nope. Didn’t see it. Been super busy doing nothing. 

• Haha 1

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I have to share a little from mine. We traveled to Oklahoma to visit my stepdaughter and her family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at her fiancé’s parents house. This was my first time meeting his parents, but I knew we were going to get along. My future son in law had told me a little about his dad’s car hobby and I already knew there was a 71 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since new. Just a few photos I took while there.

873D7A6C-2258-438D-B24D-A93216E329CD.jpeg

F38943E5-AE53-48E1-BA32-FC09495CB265.jpeg

D01C7D2E-DAAB-4770-972A-DAC69B1C1549.jpeg

3921DCBE-8C2E-4F66-9F95-BA8E168EF2CA.jpeg

6D0ADC84-EEF8-4F59-A051-0403BF377D55.jpeg

DBCD0768-FE29-404B-A767-EBADBBD5C5D2.jpeg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

My future son in law had told me a little about his dad’s car hobby and I already knew there was a 71 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since new. 

Sounds like she's marrying into a good family 🤣.

Now work over the father into becoming a dues paying member Sam!

• Like 3

Well I made it through Thanksgiving day, today I drove to my mom's and spending the evening tonight with her. Tomorrow me my brother and sister are making her a Thanksgiving/ birthday dinner. Have a safe weekend everyone!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, sbarnette said:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I have to share a little from mine. We traveled to Oklahoma to visit my stepdaughter and her family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at her fiancé’s parents house. This was my first time meeting his parents, but I knew we were going to get along. My future son in law had told me a little about his dad’s car hobby and I already knew there was a 71 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since new. Just a few photos I took while there.

873D7A6C-2258-438D-B24D-A93216E329CD.jpeg

F38943E5-AE53-48E1-BA32-FC09495CB265.jpeg

D01C7D2E-DAAB-4770-972A-DAC69B1C1549.jpeg

3921DCBE-8C2E-4F66-9F95-BA8E168EF2CA.jpeg

6D0ADC84-EEF8-4F59-A051-0403BF377D55.jpeg

DBCD0768-FE29-404B-A767-EBADBBD5C5D2.jpeg

Seems like a good guy

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Well I made it through Thanksgiving day, today I drove to my mom's and spending the evening tonight with her. Tomorrow me my brother and sister are making her a Thanksgiving/ birthday dinner. Have a safe weekend everyone!

Happy brithday to her.enjoy the birthday dinner.

• Like 1