Christmas wish list

Michael Boyte

Ok everyone,  it's time to begin that Christmas wish list.  Let us know what's on your list this year.  This does not necessarily have to be car related, however the car stuff really does get our attention. 

So, Michael, you started this but did not list your wish list.  I don't have much on my Xmas list.  I feel it should be more for our kids and grandkids but here are a couple things I want.

Monte Motor Mounts

Carhartt carpenter jeans

Timberland 3/4 work shoes

rob

• Like 2

I don't really need much although I'm kinda stumped as what to get my girlfriend, she has pretty much anything she needs. We are at a point in our lives where we have everything we need. As far as monte I'm going to be fixing a couple spots on the hood that didn't come out as good as I would like and sending the hood hinges out to be rebuilt and hopefully getting the gas Guage fixed. The grand kids are fairly easy.if I could have anything I want I'd like a short easy winter and good health for friends and family, oh yea a winning lottery ticket would be very nice too 😊 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I wish to quit going to doctors appointments 😖. Supposed to have another procedure Dec. 20th.

My girlfriend goes on the 15th of December to blast the stones and flush them out hopefully that will be it for a while. She just wants to get through her son's retirement ceremony without incident next week. 🤞

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

I wish to quit going to doctors appointments 😖. Supposed to have another procedure Dec. 20th.

Stop complaining. At least they are appointments and not ER visits. Lol. ( I don’t blame you, it’s been H E double toothpicks). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As for myself,  my wish list would either tear at the heartstrings or pull on the purse strings.   So I will keep my list rather short, 

I would like a new Snap-on tool box and  a few more Snap-on tools.  And a  couple of new rechargeables ( tools )

• Like 1

I certainly hope that your local track remains open, even if it does sell.  

Too many of the local tracks have shuttered their doors, Racing at the track is racing under fairly safe conditions ( fire and rescue on premise )

Without the tracks for test and tune or grudge racing, the racers then have to return to the streets. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

I certainly hope that your local track remains open, even if it does sell.  

Too many of the local tracks have shuttered their doors, Racing at the track is racing under fairly safe conditions ( fire and rescue on premise )

Without the tracks for test and tune or grudge racing, the racers then have to return to the streets. 

Yea, lost my local here in FL, its gone 🙃 

On 11/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, jft69z said:

Yikes just before the holiday, too.  Sending you healing vibes that it will be the last one for a while!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Capri's 71 SS said:

Not much of a Christmas list here....other than, 9 years later and would love to see Greg find the time to begin the Queenie rebuild!

Come on Greg, get er done, we all want to see Queenie back on the road

rob

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Capri's 71 SS said:

Yikes just before the holiday, too.  Sending you healing vibes that it will be the last one for a while!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Well after close to 30 years of rockin and rollin from Fl to Ca and back my speakers needed some luv 🤣Had the 12" sent out and reworked, took them for a test drive last nite.  Just like finishing a project on the Monte, that adult beverage just seemed to taste a little better. 🤣 Thanks Santa 

After.jpeg

B4.jpeg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, DragCat said:

Well after close to 30 years of rockin and rollin from Fl to Ca and back my speakers needed some luv 🤣Had the 12" sent out and reworked, took them for a test drive last nite.  Just like finishing a project on the Monte, that adult beverage just seemed to taste a little better. 🤣 Thanks Santa 

After.jpeg

B4.jpeg

Adult beverages 😳 I may just have to have a few to celebrate :2beers:

• Like 1

Cool! I still have the 4 Marantz Imperial 7 speakers I bought in 1970. Still have them hooked up to my TV and my Stereo radio so I use them every day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stangeba said:

Cool! I still have the 4 Marantz Imperial 7 speakers I bought in 1970. Still have them hooked up to my TV and my Stereo radio so I use them every day.

I have no audio gear that made it through the 70's or 80's 🤣 Both the cerwin vega's and the kenwood receiver are 90's but still going strong. When my 2 Sony Juke Box's gave up the ghost I converted all my CD's to MP3 on my computer (60G worth). The kenwood has my "repurposed" windows 7 laptop, and the garage receiver has my old windows XP desktop supplying the tunes. Yea I like my music 😁

• Like 1