goodyear duratrac wrangler tires?

rsorg

hi, helping my son looking for tires for his 2018 gmc sierria at4 truck , these are the tires he has on now,and they are very loud on the highway,was wondering if there is a better tire with less road noise, thanks roger

I have the Michelin LTX-AT2's on my 2500HD. They replaced the OEM Bridgestones (Duravis M773II) that came on it at 1100 miles. Hated them, like hockey pucks on a wet road.

thank you ,for the important info, it is a christmas present but i rode in his trucknow and the rode noise is terrible, i am sure he will be happy with what i pick out,roger

I am a BFG guy. That being said, the price of the BFGs is nuts. I installed these Toyo tires on my truck replacing the BFG all terrain kos. 

Kevin has these tires installed on his 14 passenger van and his 07 2500 Silverado classic for many years.  I used his 2500 for 6months when I was working on my own 2010 Sierra, new crate 6.0, rebuilt 6spd and all supporting parts. I was very impressed with the ride and quietness of the Toyo tires. 

Went through some deep puddles on the highway and the truck sliced through. Not even a wiggle. 

Also, I mentioned his tires were installed many years ago. They look like they were installed yesterday. No cracks or separating. My BFGs were less than 3yrs old and replaced due to cracking in the tread and one actually separating. 

Have to give high recommendation for the Toyos. 

Screenshot_20221129-181352.png

• Like 2

i did time with goodyear.ran on goodyear for ever employee discount .they were loud. after i left i started running cooper st max great traction no noise good ride. 84,97,08 chevy 2500 4x4 daily drivers,plowed also

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I put Cooper AT3 XLT on my 2018 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4. 285/60/20 E rated tires. Very quiet, nice tread pattern, excellent in the rain, snow and ice. Severe Snow rated with a 60K mile warranty. I am very happy with them.