Tony's 72

tsanti

Hi everyone my name is Tony I just joined with my 72 looking forward to going thru some of your pics and chatting with everyone. Not finished yet but honestly are they ever finished lol

• Like 2

Welcome aboard the boards and also welcome aboard as our newest dues paying member of the club.  We love pictures and we love challenging questions so feel free to hit us up.

rob

Saweeeet!! Nice looking Monte,(there all nice). That's about the best color of Green that I can take. Factory color? It's about the color minee was until we found out some one painted over Blue. Back to that color on mine. I like the chrome rally 's too. My Blue is '68 Corvette Nassau Blue. Welcome to the Club!

gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to another green Monte to the madness. Is that a black top ? What color interior ? My top is dark green so sometimes looks black in pictures. And no your never done working on them 🤣

I also went with a softer upholstery when I went with the color change. I had issues with the upholstery guy on the front buttons so I ended up removing them for now

20200824_185843.jpg

20200824_185849.jpg

20200706_152619.jpg

20200822_132937.jpg

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, 420ponies said:

Saweeeet!! Nice looking Monte,(there all nice). That's about the best color of Green that I can take. Factory color? It's about the color minee was until we found out some one painted over Blue. Back to that color on mine. I like the chrome rally 's too. My Blue is '68 Corvette Nassau Blue. Welcome to the Club!

MC Vid.mov 42.38 MB · 1 download  

gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

I love that color dude that's nice!