Great day to whip out the FGMCC Cookbook!

Capri's 71 SS

Nice brisk day here in Cleveland.  Perfect day to dig out my FGMCC 2009 Cookbook and cook up some Pasta Fagioli.

Recipe courtesy of Mike57 (Mike Herno).  So many memories just by reading the names of members who submitted it.

Huge pot -definitely going to freeze some for the winter months to come.

M57.jpg

CB.jpg

• Like 9

Hey Capri!!!!!   Hope all is well!!!!   I/we miss you on the boards!!!    That Pasta Fagioli looks fantastic, but it wouldn't last 2 days at my house!! lol
How strange it is, when i made my Antipasto (that is also in the Cookbook) for Thanksgiving I was thinking of you guys and the Cookbook and how great it was that you came up with the idea!!!    Can't wait to see you guys down the road, be well!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willie said:

Hey Capri!!!!!   Hope all is well!!!!   I/we miss you on the boards!!!    That Pasta Fagioli looks fantastic, but it wouldn't last 2 days at my house!! lol
How strange it is, when i made my Antipasto (that is also in the Cookbook) for Thanksgiving I was thinking of you guys and the Cookbook and how great it was that you came up with the idea!!!    Can't wait to see you guys down the road, be well!!!

How awesome I am not the only one whos till uses our cookbook!! Nice to see you too, Willie!!

• Like 1

Alright,where do I get said Cookbook? That looks very tasty for the guys I work with. It must be good to be in our Monte Group. Capri, glad to see on the boards again. Been wondering what you have been up to these days.gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

4 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Alright,where do I get said Cookbook? That looks very tasty for the guys I work with. It must be good to be in our Monte Group. Capri, glad to see on the boards again. Been wondering what you have been up to these days.gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

If I am not mistaken the FGMCC Cookbook was a limited offer item quite a few years ago.  I don't know who had it printed or where they had it printed.

rob

30 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe i don't know how to do that but i can take pics and send it to you if that helps???

Or ship it to me from work & I'll do it.

• Like 1