70 SS for sale in Nashville

1 hour ago, MCfan said:

Selling off that extra vinyl top might bring the net purchase price down into the reasonable range.  They go for around $10K, right? 😄

Nowadays you’re probably not far off. Lol. At least it won’t be backordered 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheBMan said:

North Columbus.

Bryan, being that far north east of Dennis you are at a safe enough distance from him.  🤣  Just don't take any shed 2X4 tips from him

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Bryan, being that far north east of Dennis you are at a safe enough distance from him.  🤣  Just don't take any shed 2X4 tips from him

rob

That sounds like an inside joke that I don't want to get in the middle of. 😉😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Nobody is ever a “ safe “ distance from me. Trouble will, and does, travel. Lol. 

"Guilt by association" also applies in your case, especially when it involves the other 'Trouble Maker' :yay:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well boys, I bought the car. With any luck, it will be here next week.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate each of you and your knowledge, comments, and feedback. I'm super happy to continue to be a part of this family. 🙌

I have learned sooooo much about these cars from this group and all of the work I did on my 72, but this is my first SS and I'll probably have lots of questions. I hope you don't get sick of me. 😉🙃

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!

@Dtret @DragCat @MCfan @714024SPEED @Glen @1970mcss @MC-71 @Rob Peters @jft69z

• Like 7

Congrats. We love the questions. It sometimes makes us ( at least me) seem smart. I hope you got the happy price. I look forward to seeing it in person. By the way if you overpaid that’s great news for me when I sell mine. 

• Like 2

That's great news, an early Xmas present. I bought mine sight unseen and over time have it back to stock and  the way I want it. These cars are only go up in value so what ever you pay for them in my opinion is worth it. Keep us posted on your progress, happy new year with the new SS

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Congrats. We love the questions. It sometimes makes us ( at least me) seem smart. I hope you got the happy price. I look forward to seeing it in person. By the way if you overpaid that’s great news for me when I sell mine. 

Thanks Dennis. I think I negotiated a fair deal. I don't think I overpaid. The market is kind of weird right now and as you know, there aren't a ton of these out there to go by. I like you and all, but I don't want to be the reason the value of your car increases. LOL

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheBMan said:

Thanks Dennis. I think I negotiated a fair deal. I don't think I overpaid. The market is kind of weird right now and as you know, there aren't a ton of these out there to go by. I like you and all, but I don't want to be the reason the value of your car increases. LOL

I understand. I have no plans to sell anyway.  But I want to make sure that I break the bank when I do. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Congrats Bryan!!!!  If you are happy with the price, you paid and the seller sold you the car, everyone is happy. It's a great deal!!! Enjoy it the way you want!!

I have been told many times the stuff i buy is junk. I don't care i buy what i want.  And believe me sometimes it is, but i am happy with it and no one can take that away from me. When i get to them, i get to them.

Remember Dennis was hit in the head with a 2x4 once that we know of (my bet more than once)!   He is also full of bologna he is not selling anything. Like me it all goes to the wife and let her worry about it. What she gets, she gets!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TheBMan said:

Well boys, I bought the car. With any luck, it will be here next week.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate each of you and your knowledge, comments, and feedback. I'm super happy to continue to be a part of this family. 🙌

I have learned sooooo much about these cars from this group and all of the work I did on my 72, but this is my first SS and I'll probably have lots of questions. I hope you don't get sick of me. 😉🙃

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!

@Dtret @DragCat @MCfan @714024SPEED @Glen @1970mcss @MC-71 @Rob Peters @jft69z

Congrats Bryan!  Glad to hear you dropped the hammer and got the deal done.

I’m far from the most knowledgeable on these boards, but what I lack in technical and mechanical contributions I make up for in quick wit, unparalleled charm and rugged good looks (Dennis and Joe will co-sign on this statement). Oh, hey… did I mention that I also own a ‘70 SS?

All effin’ around aside, it certainly appears you did well and picked up a very nice, clean, solid and pretty complete car. We look forward to hearing and seeing more of it after you get her settled in. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, willie said:

Congrats Bryan!!!!  If you are happy with the price, you paid and the seller sold you the car, everyone is happy. It's a great deal!!! Enjoy it the way you want!!

I have been told many times the stuff i buy is junk. I don't care i buy what i want.  And believe me sometimes it is, but i am happy with it and no one can take that away from me. When i get to them, i get to them.

Remember Dennis was hit in the head with a 2x4 once that we know of (my bet more than once)!   He is also full of bologna he is not selling anything. Like me it all goes to the wife and let her worry about it. What she gets, she gets!!!

Thanks Willie, I agree completely that a good deal is a deal where everyone is happy.

I'm beginning to think that Dennis is one of our 'special' people. 😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Congrats Bryan!  Glad to hear you dropped the hammer and got the deal done.

I’m far from the most knowledgeable on these boards, but what I lack in technical and mechanical contributions I make up for in quick wit, unparalleled charm and rugged good looks (Dennis and Joe will co-sign on this statement). Oh, hey… did I mention that I also own a ‘70 SS?

All effin’ around aside, it certainly appears you did well and picked up a very nice, clean, solid and pretty complete car. We look forward to hearing and seeing more of it after you get her settled in. 

Thanks Glen! Over the past couple of years, you have dropped LOTS of knowledge on me, and I really appreciate it! Now I'll be picking your brain on SS stuff!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Hey!!!  I resemble that remark…

Exactly....

2 hours ago, Glen said:

....I make up for in quick wit, unparalleled charm and rugged good looks (Dennis and Joe will co-sign on this statement).

No....We will NOT co-sign that figment of your imagination....😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1