New Member From Hawaii

71montehawaii

We have a dues paying member here at the club who used to live in Virginia but now lives in Hawaii on the big island.  Before he moved he sold his car but continues to pay club dues.  Maybe if he sees your post and ever makes it to Oahu you two can meet up.  Dave had a 72 that he sold to another member. 

Rob

That's too bad.  Yeah it would be nice to meet a member.  I work just outside of Waikiki and the island isn't that big so getting together shouldn't be too hard.  I hear there's a bunch of car events held there on the Hawaii Island (Big Island) with a bunch of clubs there too.  I used to live there years ago and worked at a hotel called the Hyatt Waikoloa (now owned by Hilton).

If I wanted to be a member do I send you all my info or do I use the be a member page?   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 71montehawaii said:

That's too bad.  Yeah it would be nice to meet a member.  I work just outside of Waikiki and the island isn't that big so getting together shouldn't be too hard.  I hear there's a bunch of car events held there on the Hawaii Island (Big Island) with a bunch of clubs there too.  I used to live there years ago and worked at a hotel called the Hyatt Waikoloa (now owned by Hilton).

If I wanted to be a member do I send you all my info or do I use the be a member page?   

Rob,

To become a full fledged dues paying member just follow the instructions in the top of this Forum.  You have already done the part for registering here on the boards.

You can email me the bio info and payment instructions are in that post.

rob

20 hours ago, Dtret said:

Welcome. Nice looking car. Are you bringing it to the western meet In Oregon. Lol. 

The meet is in Utah but I believe the likelihood of him attending is still the same 🤣