SCAM ALERT

everyone be careful there are several people selling and parting out 1970 monte SS DONT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. asked a guy for some parts prices were good but when I asked him for pictures, he would send pictures from other cars and of different parts. Name is Thomas Bill sounds odd? and then I just saw it up under a different name but same car. Gold monte SS hit in quarter. I also think there is another guy but not sure Kirt Ryan selling  Parting a monte SS same thing asked for pictures said send money first then he will take pictures after payment (ya right) . be careful do your own research. buyer beware. everyone have a great new year and be safe.  Thanks Steve 

• Like 2

I was in contact with Thomas Bill about the gold 70 SS. I started with the steering wheel. He wanted my zip. Nope. I than questioned him on big parts , stuff that was too expensive to ship, “ what’s your zip”. Nope. I told him I’ll drive to Iowa and pick up. Thomas who????  Lol. I love playing with these fools.