New Years Day Cruise In

I had a coworker from several years back reach out to me on Facebook. He had moved on to another job, and I had not heard from him in close to 10 years I guess. Anyway, he said he and a friend were putting together a New Years Day cruise in. With temperatures predicted to be close to 70 on New Years I decided to go. The turnout was great. I don’t know the exact numbers, but I would guess over 200 cars easily. I would have taken more pictures, but I banged up my hip pretty good on Christmas Day, so I couldn’t do much walking. His car is the yellow Yenko Chevelle that he just purchased in June of this year. There was a red First Gen there that I’ve never seen, but I could never find the owner.

C3814BDB-8234-46EC-842B-DD8DCE81A5D2.jpeg

BE49091C-8571-48EB-9D35-9756D237F8A0.jpeg

4145EEF1-0F03-479F-9D29-BA044C1D73DB.jpeg

15E2C5F1-BDF9-439B-95B6-444212A41638.jpeg

2CDB96BE-8B7A-4EF1-87B9-6EE94253347F.jpeg

C4CA99AB-72EA-4A92-8D9C-D0502A3E6312.jpeg

• Like 9

Just now, Leghome said:

I did not get any of the photos to laod

Try again now. You may have caught it while I was trying to edit the photos, I was trying to get them in order, but you know how that goes. They still didn’t come out the way I liked.

• Like 1

Well done, we'll give you a pass on not hunting down the owners, this time 🤣We have a big show down here on the 15th, usually around 800 cars so I'm looking forward to it even without my Monte. There were 3 of us the last time I went. I had to find the club cards Rob handed out in Carlisle so I don't get hounded by Rob on my stalking capabilities 🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DragCat said:

Well done, we'll give you a pass on not hunting down the owners, this time 🤣We have a big show down here on the 15th, usually around 800 cars so I'm looking forward to it even without my Monte. There were 3 of us the last time I went. I had to find the club cards Rob handed out in Carlisle so I don't get hounded by Rob on my stalking capabilities 🤣

Hey Mark, I had the club cards in my pocket. I was trying to make Rob proud, I just never saw the guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Searsman said:

I need to move south- if it’s warm in-the winter here, it’s raining!.. nice pictures Sammy, especially that white 70 Monte !...

Come on down! We'd love to have you!

31 minutes ago, cbolt said:

Man I love the pic of the white SS from my coffee mug! Thanks for posting Sammy

That car's on my coffie mug and my new FGMCC hat!

• Like 2

Awesome job on the pictures! That looks like a great show of cars for this time of year. Glad you could make the show. I've been thinking of moving down south, just too much stuff to go with me.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sbarnette said:

That car's on my coffie mug and my new FGMCC hat!

Ok so who's getting royalties on the white Monte on my coffee cup, travel mug, and club window decal ?🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DragCat said:

I had to find the club cards Rob handed out in Carlisle so I don't get hounded by Rob on my stalking capabilities 🤣

You're learning.🤣🤣🤣

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, sbarnette said:

Hey Mark, I had the club cards in my pocket. I was trying to make Rob proud, I just never saw the guy.

So, if you couldn't track them down, please tell us that you left a card on the front seat or tucked into the window.🤣😂🤣

rob

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

So, if you couldn't track them down, please tell us that you left a card on the front seat or tucked into the window.🤣😂🤣

rob

Yes sir!! I keep my card stash in both Montes so I have them whenever I go to a cruise in.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Awesome job on the pictures! That looks like a great show of cars for this time of year. Glad you could make the show. I've been thinking of moving down south, just too much stuff to go with me.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Come on down! The stuff can travel. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!