Hello

Tmac

Welcome Terrence. You have come to the right place for the First Generation Monte Carlo’s. A great group of people here. We hope you like what you see and become a dues paying member. Nice progress on your  numbers matching Monte. Photos are always appreciated. 

Terrence, welcome aboard the boards.  Looks like you are really getting into the restoration.  We hope yo like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member.  We love pictures so keep them coming.  

Being a 70 and looking at the color brings a question.  Is it a factory Two Tone car.  It looks like an Astro Blue with a Classic White roof.  If so, I have the sister but mine is a 350 rather than a 400

rob

1894119538_70MonteCarlowithRallyWheels.thumb.jpg.720ff8acffb2f72afb0a0709c20e180d.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 6:27 PM, Rob Peters said:

Terrence, welcome aboard the boards.  Looks like you are really getting into the restoration.  We hope yo like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member.  We love pictures so keep them coming.  

Being a 70 and looking at the color brings a question.  Is it a factory Two Tone car.  It looks like an Astro Blue with a Classic White roof.  If so, I have the sister but mine is a 350 rather than a 400

rob

1894119538_70MonteCarlowithRallyWheels.thumb.jpg.720ff8acffb2f72afb0a0709c20e180d.jpg

Rob, it actually had a dark blue vinyl top and is just in primer in that pic. I plan to put a white top on it when I'm done.