Big Car show today

DragCat

I wish it was in the 40's today. 18 degrees when I went out to the tub this morning, a little chilly, but it's been colder. 🥶

Sounds like fun, have a good time!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Getting ready to head out and check out the cars , darn its cold out (high 40's) I know there's at least one first gen there, my buddy sent me this ....

Attachment-1.thumb.jpg.dac6be3ae76fefd2ebdd7abb19250bdb.jpg

Maybe I should move back to Florida their plates are Astro Blue with Classic White letters.  Be sure to tell the guy one of his brake lights is burned out.

rob

• Like 1

Nice show as usual, probably our biggest in the county all year. I was able to take the hoodie off around noon, still had on another sweatshirt🤣 Sheriffs office didnt show up with the K9, Helo, or SWAT vehicle this year tho 🙃 I met the owner a few years ago when I had my Monte at the same show, tried hunting him down but no luck , but I did leave a FGMCC business card on his console. His was the only first gen there today Local paper said there were over 1000 cars there today 😁

Show2.jpeg

Show3.jpeg

• Like 8

Hi Mark, only the 40s . .?  If it were that here I’d be in short pants drinking a mahito sitting in a lawn chair in the shade! 🍹... thank for he pictures . PS . Is one of that monties air shocks leaked out? 

• Haha 1

I was going to bring up the tail light and the possible sag on the driver side if I ran across him. There were only 3 first gens there when I had my Monte there, mine, the one pictured from yesterday, and another one. There were still stragglers rolling in at 130 when I left, but didnt see any Monte's in the traffic. But on a good note didnt see any Fiero's 🤣

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 10:07 AM, Rob Peters said:

Maybe I should move back to Florida their plates are Astro Blue with Classic White letters.  Be sure to tell the guy one of his brake lights is burned out.

rob

Went to another car show today, much smaller than the last (over 1000 cars then) and the Monte was there. I tracked down the owner, he remembered me from the time we both had Montes on the grounds (don't know if that's a good or bad thing🤣) Told him I was the one that left the club business card on his console. Told him about the rear bulbs and he knew, suggested the LED and he wanted to go that route but was worried about all the work involved. Told him to check out the forum, many members have gone that route, pretty E Z Peazy lots of information here. 

No other Monte's there but I'm going to a local cruise in later so 🤞