1974 Buick Apollo full halo top

I’m not sure the top in that was from the factory. It looks like an aftermarket vinyl top kit. Dealerships or an aftermarket accessory company used to install them along with sunroofs, moonroofs, simulated convertible tops, landau tops, opera windows, pinstriping etc … Someone already accessorized this Apollo with aftermarket rims, fog lights cut into the grille, and a radio antenna mounted on the driver’s side fender from what I can see in the photo. 

13 hours ago, Montemedic said:

I’m not sure the top in that was from the factory. It looks like an aftermarket vinyl top kit. Dealerships or an aftermarket accessory company used to install them along with sunroofs, moonroofs, simulated convertible tops, landau tops, opera windows, pinstriping etc … Someone already accessorized this Apollo with aftermarket rims, fog lights cut into the grille, and a radio antenna mounted on the driver’s side fender from what I can see in the photo. 

I am not a fan of the UPGRADES

I had a 68 Chevy Nova it was a great little car the factory tires lasted 8,800 miles.  It was a 325 horse 327 with a close ratio four speed and 3/;73 posi  Went side ways on third gear when you hammered it  Never had a Buick Nova

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

I had a 68 Chevy Nova it was a great little car the factory tires lasted 8,800 miles.  It was a 325 horse 327 with a close ratio four speed and 3/;73 posi  Went side ways on third gear when you hammered it  Never had a Buick Nova

When you said Buick Nova, I had to laugh because my mind went straight to the Cadillac Cavalier ( Cimmeron). Wow. 😂

• Like 1

I had a 76 Nova with a 350 for a winter car years ago

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

I had a 76 Nova with a 350 for a winter car years ago, what a riot.

My buddy has a 76 Buick Nova (Skylark) with a hot 327, 4-speed. That car used to clean up on the streets years ago. Sadly, now its been stored so long it's a mess.

2 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Like this? 

IMG_20180601_110419.jpg

Ya that would work. That could even go in the garage. Lol. I don’t know about the gauge though. It kinda sticks out, and you lose the sleeper affect. lol 😂 

Love the car Tom, everything stance, color, hoods, all of it.  I have one Question, how do you or Kevin fold yourself up to get in it?   I think of me trying and i get bruised just thinking of it, Can't imagine you guys??

• Haha 3