Sail panel install and package tray - glue type advice

snomobeelr

So the sail panels I had professionally.  installed in 2015  the material is already coming apart and bubbling. If I remember correctly they used the PUI products. So I ordered new ones from Legendary. I made a new package tray and covered it in a black vinyl from joann fabrics .  It looked fine but I pulled it out . It turns out the  vinyl while it has stayed in place the glue never set. I believe I had used some 3m stuff but do not remember what I used. The board I used for the tray itself is that 1/8 brown wallboard. Im thinking its not porous and so it never stuck/cured? I was thinking of using the Weldwood contact cement or the the 3M 90 spay. The wildwood landau glue only comes in gallon size. any advice or sugjestions on glue type?  Thank You

Here are some pictures.  Im repairing the package tray, Have another cut out just in case. I haven't done the sail panels there the ones I had professionally installed in 2015.  Im debating redoing them myself or taking to a different place...

Package tray 1.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

Package tray 2.jpg

Package tray 3.jpg