Wiper fluid monitoring

Dtret

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Thanks Joe. I have what I need. 

I figured as much, but just in case..

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe i should say (you have too much time on your hands) But i will just say, you need to sleep much more!!!!!   👍😎👍

I have been catching up on sleep, then there are times I'm up most of the night. 35 years of shift work will do that to you 🙃

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

I got it to work correctly on the bench. If the video loads correctly it shows the correct colors at the end. It took a second to figure out the float. The light does go on and off as the wipers are turned on and off. 

IMG_4750.MOV

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together.  Congrats Dennis.

rob

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The blue quick connector is also an indication of the factory installed system. The washer fluid monitor is included in the lighting convenience package. 

I ordered a new float for mine. The original is now a non-float. 

Dan

• Like 1

10 hours ago, overdrive said:

The blue quick connector is also an indication of the factory installed system. 

Dan

Mine is original from the factory but all of the wiring goes directly into the plugs with none of the blue quick connectors.

rob

• Like 2

Mine shows the light group on the build sheet but had the blue clip. So, was it installed both at the factory and the dealership?

When I was 17 (1969) I worked at a GM dealership where all new cars went through pre delivery where they were cleaned up and minor add-ons done. 

• Like 1