FGMCC Cookbook

Not too long ago, the subject was recently brought up about the FGMCC Cookbook that was sold on the Club website years ago. It was put together by our former club secretary, Capri Blasco. After some discussions with Rob, and permission from Capri to reproduce it in digital form, it was decided to make this available to dues-paying members at no cost, as a thank you for continued support of the FGMCC.

Willie mentioned that he had a copy of it, and mailed it to me about a month ago, to check it out. It was pretty cold out here today, so it was a good opportunity to stay in the house and finally scan & convert the book into a digital format. 

It will be available to those in good standing on the "Resources" menu HERE, and will also be posted in the 'Members Only' section. If you're on the fence about joining the club, this should be a tipping point!!! Well worth the few dollars it costs to join, for this benefit alone.

Included below is the table of contents for the 51 page booklet with 79 different recipes, which includes Appetizers, Side Dishes, Salads, Breads, Main Dishes, and Deserts. All of these recipes were sent to Capri from Club members, to include in the book.

Contents2 resize.jpg

Contents1 resize.jpg

Contents3 resize.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MC1of80 said:

Sweet! I'm going to try a few! Thank you!! 

You're welcome! A lot of good dishes in there for sure, plus they come from your fellow members.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rob Peters said:

Thanks for putting this together Joe.

rob

You're very welcome Rob.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, willie said:

Great job Joe!!!!!!! I have to get my wife to make some of these for Superbowl!!!

Thanks for letting us use your copy of the book Willie!

• Like 5

• jft69z featured this topic

Rob, According to the Dessert list, why yes there is. To Capri, Willie and Joe, thank you for allowing, giving and putting this together for the Club members. Some great recipes to try. Looking forward to trying them !!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Montemedic said:

Rob, According to the Dessert list, why yes there is.

Thanks CK, maybe we could change the recipe a little bit and rename it the Denny-T Dancing Banana Surprise and  make up a batch of that to serve at the Carlisle Mini-Meet.

rob

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Montemedic said:

We could. Maybe banana pudding for everyone during our evening Bench Racing sessions? Doug, Any good banana pudding recipes for us to try? 

I see Nilla wafer cookies being used as mini frisbee's more than with the pudding 🤣 

• Like 1