Thoughts and Prayers

Rob Peters

Our member Steve Redmyer posted the below on Facebook.  I wanted to share his post here since I am sure some of our members are not friends with him on facebook.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to Steve and his family,  I will send a sympathy card on behalf of the club.

Rob

I come to you with a heavy heart to announce that my son, Joshua Redmyer, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. I have struggled with the appropriate way to share this news as I am not in a place where I am able to call everyone with details. I truly appreciate my family and Joshua’s Marine brothers for the support they have given.
329125732_1754127721654188_185563499590281061_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=3vSYv2CYPS8AX_VxYF3&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-2.fna&oh=00_AfCjYfKkPYsWnv-Qd6jriIk-t3VqH76LEPAaF1DwFUyNtA&oe=63E2831C
  • Sad 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2023 at 9:16 PM, Rob Peters said:

Our member Steve Redmyer posted the below on Facebook.  I wanted to share his post here since I am sure some of our members are not friends with him on facebook.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to Steve and his family,  I will send a sympathy card on behalf of the club.

Rob

I come to you with a heavy heart to announce that my son, Joshua Redmyer, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. I have struggled with the appropriate way to share this news as I am not in a place where I am able to call everyone with details. I truly appreciate my family and Joshua’s Marine brothers for the support they have given.
329125732_1754127721654188_185563499590281061_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=3vSYv2CYPS8AX_VxYF3&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-2.fna&oh=00_AfCjYfKkPYsWnv-Qd6jriIk-t3VqH76LEPAaF1DwFUyNtA&oe=63E2831C

Rob,

I wanted to let you know we got the card and really appreciated it.  Also appreciate you letting the members here know as I do not get on the site much anymore.

Steve 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sredmyer said:

Rob,

I wanted to let you know we got the card and really appreciated it.  Also appreciate you letting the members here know as I do not get on the site much anymore.

Steve 

You are very welcome Steve.  I can't imagine losing one of our children.... no matter how old they are they are still our children.  

rob

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...