Carlisle Mini-Meet Head Count

Rob Peters

As of today, we are up to 17 members for the Carlisle GM Nationals Mini-Meet.  We still have  rooms available for this meet at the host hotel.  

If you are interested in attending please contact me with any questions.  This is always a great meet and this location always draws many members and First Gen Monte's.

rob

• Like 3

I now have 21 members who have registered with me telling me they are coming, all arriving on Thursday and staying through Sunday.  There is a member that has not reported to me that they are coming but another member has told me that this other member is planning to come.  Maybe that member, who has not told me he is planning to come, slipped on a banana peel and hurt himself and it slipped his mind to let me know.

Below are the members who have told me they are attending the Mini Meet at the GM Nationals in Carlisle.  If you are planning to attend and your name is not listed below, please send me the tracking information, make your hotel reservations and register your car.

• CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jack Cooper
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czrankner
  • Tony DiVirgilio
  • Daniel Donlin
  • Tom Ferrante
  • Kevin Ferrante
  • Jo Garvin
  • Andy Gorzynski
  • Doug Guenther
  • Carl Hanson
  • Robert Hedden
  • Keith Lamagna
  • Steve Lavoie
  • Jeff Mullen
  • Paul Mullen
  • Jay Munday
  • Frank O’Connell
  • Gerald Patterson
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Glen Popiela
  • Bill Rees
  • Terry Reynolds (Saturday Only)
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Dan Ruland
  • Durando Saccente
  • Jim Stead
  • Joe Sullivan
  • Michael Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Mark Truman
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Ed Walker
  • Bob Wiemels

Let's keep the registrations coming and really rock Carlisle

rob

14 hours ago, willie said:

I don't know Dennis, you hit your head and Joe and I get dragged into stuff!!!  How does this happen???

This may explain it Willie :

facebook_1676703708616_7032605071865082229_225520959295374.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now up to 25 or 26 members registered with me.   In the past week I have added Jack & Judy Cooper, Dennis Tretter, Durando and Ed Walker to the list.  Good job all, keep the registrations coming in.

rob

• Like 1

I'm excited, it will be here before you know it 😁 I know Dennis is hoping I don't break my car at the track (again) so he doesn't have to  chauffeur me to the fairgrounds again 🤣 (btw thank you sir) Is the below link correct for registering for the show? I tried looking at some old threads with no luck 

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2023-031

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I'm excited, it will be here before you know it 😁 I know Dennis is hoping I don't break my car at the track (again) so he doesn't have to  chauffeur me to the fairgrounds again 🤣 (btw thank you sir) Is the below link correct for registering for the show? I tried looking at some old threads with no luck 

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2023-031

I’ve always been under the assumption that you possess no car and I’m happy to chauffeur you around. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mark,

Yes, that is the link for registration.  Don't forget to list the First Generation Monte Carlo Club as your club affiliation when you register.  You may find when you go to "Checkout" the price may be lower.  I am not sure if they are still running an early registration discount that gets applied at checkout.

rob

• Thank You! 1

23 hours ago, DragCat said:

Yea well this year I'm going to try and prove you wrong 🤣

I’m with Dennis. I need to see the car and wouldn’t you know it, I won’t be able to come to Carlisle this year!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 7:41 PM, Rob Peters said:

• CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jack Cooper
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czrankner
  • Tony DiVirgilio
  • Andy Gorzynski
  • Doug Guenther
  • Carl Hanson
  • Jay Munday
  • Frank O’Connell
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Glen Popiela
  • Bill Rees
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Dan Ruland
  • Durando Saccente
  • Jim Stead
  • Michael Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Mark Truman
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Ed Walker

Let's keep the registrations coming and really rock Carlisle

rob

I have updated the list of our Carlisle GM Nationals Mini Meet.  Above are the names who have confirmed with me that they are attending.  

The count is now up to 27 Members.  We still have around 13 rooms still available, keep those registrations rolling in.

Rob

I have updated the list of our Carlisle GM Nationals Mini-Meet.  Below is the new list of attendees.  Our count is now at 30 dues paying members.  We still have rooms remaining at the club host hotel but don't wait too long to grab one of these rooms.  We do have some members sharing some rooms so I think we may still have 12 rooms remaining out of the 40 rooms in our block.  Any unclaimed rooms will be released back to the hotel for the general public at some point in time.

If you have any questions regarding this mini-meet please contact me at rob29ford@aol.com or leave me a PM here on the club website.

Here is the new attendee list:

• CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jack Cooper
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czrankner
  • Tony DiVirgilio
  • Tom Ferrante
  • Kevin Ferrante
  • Andy Gorzynski
  • Doug Guenther
  • Carl Hanson
  • Robert Hedden
  • Steve Lavoie
  • Jay Munday
  • Frank O’Connell
  • Gerald Patterson
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Glen Popiela
  • Bill Rees
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Dan Ruland
  • Durando Saccente
  • Jim Stead
  • Michael Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Mark Truman
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Ed Walker

This is a very good turnout of members for a Mini-Meet so let's keep the registrations rolling in. The total number of people including members and guests is 52 and we will have at least 8 states represented.  It looks like our Saturday night group dinner may have to be catered on the show field like it was last year.  This is shaping up to be our largest mini meet ever.  Thanks to everyone for their participation.

rob

• Like 8
  • Thank You! 1

Congratulations Rob !!

That is fantastic numbers, as always, this is going to be a great event and experience for so many people.  

Thanks Rob for all the energy that you put into these events, it certainly makes for an enjoyable and memorable time for everyone !!

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 3

This message is for the members who this will be their first meet in Carlisle.  If you are trailering your car you will be able to park your tow vehicle and trailer in the simi-circle driveway leading up to the hotel.  If you prefer to park the trailer at the show field and leave it there you can pay for a parking space there but please note many of our members have parked at the hotel with no issues and we have been using this hotel as a host hotel for many years.

rob

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

please note many of our members have parked at the hotel with no issues and we have been using this hotel as a host hotel for many years.

rob

I have parked my truck and trailer there many times and will say it is very convenient...no backing up, when it's time to leave you just go out the back to exit.

• Like 3