Carlisle Mini-Meet Head Count

Rob Peters

6 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Thank you Dennis. I was going to call tomorrow. Rob's email had me a little worried. I know I'm registered but the email had me questioning it because I haven't received anything... Yet. Lol

Exactly. I wanted to make sure Rob gets the canopy. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Thank you Dennis. I was going to call tomorrow. Rob's email had me a little worried. I know I'm registered but the email had me questioning it because I haven't received anything... Yet. Lol

Glad my stupidity ( lol) helped someone. 

• Haha 2

I had double checked myself yesterday after Rob posted something in a thread, I didn't remember if they were being mailed or needed to be picked up. The email stated they would be mailing them 

• Like 1

I am pretty sure i am registered at Carlisle but i will call again just to make sure. I already checked with the hotel as i was there a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

Tom please check your email.  Carlisle Events either does not have a registration for you and Kevin or if they do have a pre-registration they don't have our club listed as your club affiliation.  Please call them one way or another and either get registered and/or get us as your club affiliation.

Rob

13 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Tom please check your email.  Carlisle Events either does not have a registration for you and Kevin or if they do have a pre-registration they don't have our club listed as your club affiliation.  Please call them one way or another and either get registered and/or get us as your club affiliation.

Rob

I will do tomorrow Rob. I sent you an email. Kevin definitely is NOT registered. He is hoping to piggy back in Big Red with me, my son, and a friend. If none of them back out. Lol if they do, Me and Big Red WILL be there.

• Like 6

Man, I'm getting goose bumps already! Can't wait to see all of the new cars coming to this show. Has got me thinking about registration just to be a part of it. We'll see what I get for my birthday tomorrow.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I will do tomorrow Rob. I sent you an email. Kevin definitely is NOT registered. He is hoping to piggy back in Big Red with me, my son, and a friend. If none of them back out. Lol if they do, Me and Big Red WILL be there.

Called this morning and everything is now the way it should be. Lol

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 2

Here is the latest update on the Carlisle GM Nationals Mini-Meet.  We still have some rooms remaining.  We now have an even number of 40 members coming.

• CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jack Cooper
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czrankner
  • Tony DiVirgilio
  • Daniel Donlin
  • Tom Ferrante
  • Kevin Ferrante
  • Jo Garvin
  • Andy Gorzynski
  • Doug Guenther
  • Carl Hanson
  • Robert Hedden
  • Keith Lamagna
  • Steve Lavoie
  • Jeff Mullen
  • Paul Mullen
  • Jay Munday
  • Frank O’Connell
  • Gerald Patterson
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Glen Popiela
  • Bill Rees
  • Terry Reynolds  (Saturday Only)
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Dan Ruland
  • Durando Saccente
  • Jim Stead
  • Joe Sullivan
  • Michael Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Mark Truman
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Ed Walker
  • Bob Wiemels

We still have some rooms available but not many and it is not too late to join us if you are not already registered.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. 

rob

Called again today for the ----time and i am good to go! Again!!!   

I just found out today there is going to be many Buick guys there as i heard there are over 20 GNX's going with the other GN's. Meaning as soon as we have to give the rooms back, they will be gone. So if anyone is interested in POSSIBLY going, book it now as not to lose the host hotel. You can always cancel later.

Bad in a way for me as i might be MIA for awhile!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

Called again today for the ----time and i am good to go! Again!!!   

I just found out today there is going to be many Buick guys there as i heard there are over 20 GNX's going with the other GN's. Meaning as soon as we have to give the rooms back, they will be gone. So if anyone is interested in POSSIBLY going, book it now as not to lose the host hotel. You can always cancel later.

Bad in a way for me as i might be MIA for awhile!!!

You’re gonna need a double trailer now so you get a twofer. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just got updated, that Gnx show is in Morgantown PA about an hour away. Its NOT in Carlisle. but i am sure the hotel will still fill up if we don't use the rooms.

Dennis yes maybe i should buy a double trailer!! However i don't have the room for it!!  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, willie said:

Just got updated, that Gnx show is in Morgantown PA about an hour away. Its NOT in Carlisle. but i am sure the hotel will still fill up if we don't use the rooms.

Dennis yes maybe i should buy a double trailer!! However i don't have the room for it!!  lol

You can store if here.  Lol. 

• Like 2