2nd Annual Ohio 1st Gen Monte Carlo get together

Gregs70

Hey folks based on the success of my first get together I'll be doing the 2nd, June 17th 2023, 9am till whenever , it will be in the Cleveland ,Metroparks at the Lagoon picnic area in Berea Ohio, I have an event page made on Facebook for my Ohio 1st gen group, if you're not on facebook and live close by send me a message on here and I'll give you more details, ( This is not a FGMCC Sponsored event)  Thank you, and hope to see some new faces 

• Like 1

I asked Greg to post this because I think it’s a pretty good 1 day event. There are a bunch of 1st gens in northern Ohio and I think we can get more exposure for Fgmcc. Albeit not an Fgmcc event there’s a few members attending. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

I asked Greg to post this because I think it’s a pretty good 1 day event. There are a bunch of 1st gens in northern Ohio and I think we can get more exposure for Fgmcc. Albeit not an Fgmcc event there’s a few members attending. 

Thank you Dennis 

I am hoping to make it up there. I am very familiar with that area, I cruise through there a lot with my bicycle, motorcycle, or my car.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 502ci said:

I am hoping to make it up there. I am very familiar with that area, I cruise through there a lot with my bicycle, motorcycle, or my car.

That would be awesome,  hope you can make it 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...