1980 corvette steering wheel, please don’t shoot!

Steve G

Call me sick but I like the tacky 1980 Vette wheel. It has an almost catalog 1980s vibe that I think will go well in my Monte. 
anyone know if they will swap? It does not seem to be a very popular modification. 
thank you!

17 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Well its YOUR car and you could do worse 🤣I like the wood look. Not a big corvette fan or most of the people that own them 🤣

image.thumb.png.fb42884ac87772d89d985d4f4542a6dd.png

The 1980 vette wheel looks way more tacky than that. I do own a 1980 vette but only because it goes great with a thinning hairline and a vintage Members Only jacket

4 hours ago, Steve G said:

The 1980 vette wheel looks way more tacky than that. I do own a 1980 vette but only because it goes great with a thinning hairline and a vintage Members Only jacket

It came up in the search when I did 1980 vette...... I almost shot beer through my nose when I read Members Only jacket, thanks for that 🤣 The vette comment was directed primarily at a member here 😁 One of my best friends owns a vette, I even let him park it in my garage when he was getting a new garage door installed 🙃

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DragCat said:

Well its YOUR car and you could do worse 🤣I like the wood look. Not a big corvette fan or most of the people that own them 🤣

image.thumb.png.fb42884ac87772d89d985d4f4542a6dd.png

Ditto.  I do have met and know some good ones BUT the attitude of some of them and their partners can be very uppity.

rob

• Haha 1

Hmmmm....I own a vette....nah, couldn't be talking about me...I don't own one of those jackets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jft69z said:

Hmmmm....I own a vette....nah, couldn't be talking about me...I don't own one of those jackets.

Not going to call ya a liar, because ya probably owned two (the jackets of course) 🤣

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Not going to call ya a liar, because ya probably owned two (the jackets of course) 🤣

Nope, none at all.

You on the other hand, I could see it, as well as Jordache jeans.... and Clogs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am not saying, but i got stuck in a cold rain at Carlisle one Spring show and was freezing. So i bought a Corvette jacket of all things, and i still have it!!!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, willie said:

I am not saying, but i got stuck in a cold rain at Carlisle one Spring show and was freezing. So i bought a Corvette jacket of all things, and i still have it!!!

I think I'd buy a Ford or Mopar jacket before I bought a corvette jacket, at least I know someone I could give it away to. Don't know to many corvette owners.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Nope, none at all.

You on the other hand, I could see it, as well as Jordache jeans.... and Clogs.

🤣🤣 you got me there on the Jordache jeans....even has some were they called acid wash ? 🤣 As far as clogs have no idea what they are, but I was fond of my snakeskin cowboy boots 😁

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DragCat said:

🤣 As far as clogs have no idea what they are,

They were the 70's version of Crocs. 

I'm guessing you'd be the guy on the left?

clogs.jpg

jordashe.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Kook 1