power bench seat

Up for sale is one original power bench seat from my 1971 SS Monte.  I converted to bucket seats so it has been a household conversation piece the last few years.  I'll post a picture of the seat later today.  The cloth is in very good original condition.  I'm near Carlisle but I have a conflict and will not be attending this years event in June.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katman said:

Up for sale is one original power bench seat from my 1971 SS Monte.  I converted to bucket seats so it has been a household conversation piece the last few years.  I'll post a picture of the seat later today.  The cloth is in very good original condition.  I'm near Carlisle but I have a conflict and will not be attending this years event in June.

Bench Seat.jpg

54 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

And what is the asking price?  Do you have pics of the switch? Wiring? Is it a 4way or 6 way adjusting seat? Did it work? 

It worked when pulled.  Here are two pictures of tracks, wiring etc...  Looking for best offer.  Two tracks only listings are on eBay right now for $600-$700.  Mine are in better shape, being car is from California originally.  And includes the seat.

Bench Seat Tracks Closeup.jpg

Bench Seat Tracks.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MC-71 said:

Does the switch work? Looks like the knob is missing.

Switch works.  Nothing is missing.  See the other ads on eBay.