Happy St. Patrick's Day

Rob Peters

I know this is about 30 minutes early for those on the east coast but I am heading up to bed.  Happy St Patrick's Day to you all.  

Today everyone can claim their Irish Heritage, I am sure most of you have a touch of Irish in you (at least onthis day.  Enjoy your St Patrick's Day to you all.  Being it is Lent we will be will be working our church fish fry tomorrow afternoon and evening.  I bought a bottle of good Irish Whiskey to share with the other workers. 

Be safe out there.

rob O'Peters

• Like 4

Happy st. Patrick's day to all, I actually do have Irish in me on my mom's side my grandpa was Irish and also born on st paddy's day. My dad was also born on st paddy's day and every year I have green beer in honor of his birthday,  him and I did it every year and I keep it going my daughter has joined me for this In the past and grandson has green apple juice. Please stay safe everyone ☘️

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Happy ST. PATRICK'S DAY to all!!! 1/2 Irish on moms side. All enjoy the day!! 

1 AM and you're still on the old work, sleep schedule? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Happy St Patrick’s Day to all !!!  I am normally marching in the NYC St Patrick’s Day parade with my brothers and sisters from the Suffolk County Firefighters Emerald Society on this fine day. But work comes first and someone has to do it. The Suffolk County Firefighters Emerald Society is made up of men and women of Irish heritage from the 110 Fire Departments within Suffolk County (Long Island, NY) that are participating members of the Emerald Society. If your watching on TV (as it is televised) this the oldest St Patrick’s Day Parade in the World, 262 years today, they will step off at 315pm. Rob, please enjoy your Fish fry today and thank you for serving your church and community. The Archdiocese of Rockville Centre, Brooklyn and Queens which oversees all of the Catholic churches of Long Island and the 5 Boros of NYC have given us dispensation today and we will be allowed to eat meat and partake in all Irish meals and customs today. 
So enjoy this great day and remember, if your drinking, NO driving and be safe !!!

• Like 6

Happy St Patty's Everyone!!!   Yes everyone is alittle Irish today and should celebrate!!! 

Be careful and safe!!! and agreed no driving if your drinking!!! Call uber or a cab!!!

I am a mutt with alittle of the big four nationalities together.

As CK said we as Catholic can eat meat today during Lent, so enjoy your corned beef today, and tomorrow!!!

• Like 6

Happy St Patrick's Day all.  This was always a big holiday in my family growing up.   I'll have a beer later and remember my father always having irish music playing on the radio.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life’s passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

• Like 3

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I am part Irish but either way I would have gone out to celebrate when I was younger...now today when I leave work from downtown Cleveland I just hope the drunks don't walk out in the street and get in my way, lol.

• Like 6