Couple of rather nice rides at the show today

One of my coworkers went down to Run to the Sun for the weekend. He sent me this picture of a 71 SS 454. I’m almost certain this is the one that sold in Greensboro NC a few weeks ago. The red square body belongs to my coworker.

BE82870F-6773-4414-BEC5-4D33B6396627.jpeg

47C99DAA-4BA0-4B7D-9F9A-383600076014.jpeg

231EBCDA-1847-4115-88FC-27E65A5DC4BA.jpeg

619C574E-9BFE-4958-BA00-0A94C0F579B6.jpeg

• Like 7

Definitely a good looking C/10 !!

I recall seeing both vehicles,

When I see an SS with it's hood down , it makes me always question why .  Therefore I don't usually spend much time looking especially when I still have 5 miles of walking left to do. LoL 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sbarnette said:

One of my coworkers went down to Run to the Sun for the weekend. He sent me this picture of a 71 SS 454. I’m almost certain this is the one that sold in Greensboro NC a few weeks ago. The red square body belongs to my coworker.

Back in the day my buddy had a square body, loved that truck, spent a lot of time cruising in that good times. Thanks for posting.

I made a run to the sun this week 🤣 Back in warm Fl for a bit. Hope to take the DD racing April 1st (no its not an April fools joke) A few of us that used to race at the local track are planning on going to Orlando. 🤞

• Like 1