New to the forum

Mlyons

Michael,

Welcome to the FGMCC website.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  Lots of great people and information here on the boards.  We love pictures so let's see more.  

rob

• Like 2

Welcome Michael, Great looking Monte!

You've come to the right place for any help that you may need for your new toy. The people here are very knowledgeable, and will go out of their way to provide you with truthful, accurate information. We also have some very detailed articles under the 'Resources' tab, as well as under the 'Technical Info' dropdown menu. If that doesn't have what you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask questions.

Oh, in case nobody mentioned it yet, we like a lot of pictures.

Congratulations on the new car,

Joe T

Welcome to the madness , tell us and show us more of your new Monte. As previously mentioned, lots of knowledge and experience here, and a bunch of us always have something we're working on. 

Welcome Michael! Nice looking Monte you have. I can't believe EVERYONE beat me in welcoming you. Lololol

I was making, and eating corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots for the family. We obviously celebrated St. PATRICK'S day today. Lol. 

Welcome again and please, more pics and details! 

• Like 3

Congratulations Michael !! You have definitely come to the right Club for the First Generation Monte Carlo’s. We hope you like what you see and become a full fledged paying member. Enjoy your “new” Monte ! 

That car looks familiar. Way back when I bought some wheels from a club member in Chicago who had swapped his rally wheels for Cragar mags and sold me the original rally wheels for all of $200 for the set. (This was probably back in 2002 or 2003) I may be wrong, but that looks like the car for sure. 

Welcome to the forum Michael! 

3 hours ago, cbolt said:

That car looks familiar. Way back when I bought some wheels from a club member in Chicago who had swapped his rally wheels for Cragar mags and sold me the original rally wheels for all of $200 for the set. (This was probably back in 2002 or 2003) I may be wrong, but that looks like the car for sure. 

Welcome to the forum Michael! 

I bought it from a guy in Fort Wayne IN

• Like 1