1971 Monte Carlo Pictures

Mlyons

Belive it or not you may be able to straighten out that back bumper for now. Pull it off you'll find it bends pretty easily.  I did mine when it was off and went to far because it bent so easily so I had to bend it back some. Maybe put it in a vice and give it a little twist. Or you can just change it. Nice looking car I do like that color on the montes.

• Like 3
  • Thank You! 1

You anywhere near Chicago?

We have another member there with a couple of Montes, I think you guys may have a few things in common 👮‍♂️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jft69z said:

You anywhere near Chicago?

We have another member there with a couple of Montes, I think you guys may have a few things in common 👮‍♂️

What did Michael do to you already?  If nothing, why would you do that to him.  Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Dtret said:

What did Michael do to you already?  If nothing, why would you do that to him.  Lol. 

Good point D....... Michael, disregard! 🤣

• Haha 3

As a Police Officer,  arrest them Michael… BTW .. I like the Silver …. Flows well with the lines…. As Steve said, tweaking that bumper shouldn't be a problem .. Did it myself. 

Ed C 

I spoke with Mike a little earlier, great guy!

He's also joined up as a full dues-paying member, so thank you for that! Trying to talk him into coming to Carlisle with us in a few months, plenty of time for us to keep applying pressure until he says 'yes'.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

I spoke with Mike a little earlier, great guy!

He's also joined up as a full dues-paying member, so thank you for that! Trying to talk him into coming to Carlisle with us in a few months, plenty of time for us to keep applying pressure until he says 'yes'.

Thanks Mike for supporting the group. And Joe, I don’t think we need to apply any pressure. I think you’re going to take care of that just fine, as I well know. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Thanks Mike for supporting the group. And Joe, I don’t think we need to apply any pressure. I think you’re going to take care of that just fine, as I well know. 

Initially, I posted it with "me", then changed it to "us"....🤣

• Haha 2

Beautiful ride ! 

You will definitely get a lot of attention in that car .

Just a heads up, be prepared for a conversation every time you fill up with gas , well as far as that goes, everytime you drive the car !!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Michael Boyte said:

Beautiful ride ! 

You will definitely get a lot of attention in that car .

Just a heads up, be prepared for a conversation every time you fill up with gas , well as far as that goes, everytime you drive the car !!

Lol ain't that the truth everywhere you go you'll get attention. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Belive it or not you may be able to straighten out that back bumper for now. Pull it off you'll find it bends pretty easily.  I did mine when it was off and went to far because it bent so easily so I had to bend it back some. Maybe put it in a vice and give it a little twist. Or you can just change it. Nice looking car I do like that color on the montes.

12 hours ago, EVC said:

As a Police Officer,  arrest them Michael… BTW .. I like the Silver …. Flows well with the lines…. As Steve said, tweaking that bumper shouldn't be a problem .. Did it myself. 

Ed C 

While I agree with both of you guys, it appears there is a more pressing matter that needs tending to.

There is clearly a plutonium leak, perhaps from the flux capacitor.  Witness the glowing blue fluid in the night photo. 

4 hours ago, Glen said:

While I agree with both of you guys, it appears there is a more pressing matter that needs tending to.

There is clearly a plutonium leak, perhaps from the flux capacitor.  Witness the glowing blue fluid in the night photo. 

Mike.....Remember the 'Troublemaker' I told you about when we talked yesterday? Yep, you guessed it....

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Mike.....Remember the 'Troublemaker' I told you about when we talked yesterday? Yep, you guessed it....

And now you know why I said what I said. Lol. 

• Haha 2