1970 Build Sheet

Dtret

Since my pos70 was a Flint car I obviously have no build sheet. So I’m go to replicate one. A lot of my parts still have tags on them. So I’m asking if you folks with 70 cars can post build sheets for me. If you don’t want to post then pm me. Thanks. Also if anyone wants a blank 70 sheet let me know and I’ll send you one. 

C61CD341-60EE-4A4D-9EF4-DC40E74819E9.jpeg

I can try to get you pictures of my build sheets 

Dennis, you do know that as an Admin and officer her I am going to be required to report this to the BSP (Build Sheet Police)  I may even have to invite them to Carlisle to address this issue.

rob

• Haha 4

It’s a clone build sheet. Lol. Don’t worry about reporting me Rob. Since I’m also staff, I’ll just report myself. I just want to see how many of the boxes I can fill and write down the options as I find them. Maybe when it’s all filled out, before I put the vin on it, I can sell it on eBay for people that don’t have sheets. Just kidding. No plans to do that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

Now, Now, Dennis, you know we dont do things like that!!!

This is just for my personal records. I’m not doing anything with it but recording things I find on my car. No worries. 

30 minutes ago, Dtret said:

This is just for my personal records. I’m not doing anything with it but recording things I find on my car. No worries. 

image.jpeg.d4241d9703c03e428b569bb0c8aa2d47.jpeg

(Just kidding, obviously).

But I did just create a new, custom emoji of the guy above, to see how easy it was...:pinoch:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, jft69z said:

image.jpeg.d4241d9703c03e428b569bb0c8aa2d47.jpeg

(Just kidding, obviously).

But I did just create a new, custom emoji of the guy above, to see how easy it was...:pinoch:.

Ok I see how this is going. I find this offensive. Not. 

• Thank You! 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Ok I see how this is going. I find this offensive. Not. 

Good, because I just created this one too...... :pinocch1:

• Haha 4

And I created this too! Seems appropriate.

(Actually, I added a bunch of new ones that are available to view at the bottom of the emoji list. Anything after Pinocchio is new. I should be doing 50 other things, just finding any excuse not to do them, obviously).

:cuffs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2023 at 8:33 AM, willie said:

LOL ROB!!!    I was going to tell him that B/S looks to good to put in his car now.  Dennis will have to wait till she is done first!!   LOL

If he ever finishes it, and brings it to a show remember, that counts as one modification for class 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, DragCat said:

If he ever finishes it, and brings it to a show remember, that counts as one modification for class 

I’ll never finish it but as long as it’s not “ attached “ it won’t count. Hahaha 😝 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Grant MacPherson said:

Are there blanks available that you can fill in and then print? I wouldn't mind making a copy of mine. Has anyone ever made a certified copy signed by a Notary? 

Someone would have to type that all in with an old font printer. I’m sure someone is faking build sheets. There’s a lot of LS6 SS chevelles out there that were never made. I’m just writing mine in with the data I find from pulling the car apart. No notary necessary. 

1 hour ago, Michael Boyte said:

There has never been a more truthful statement made than that one !!!

There's a lot of cars out there that were never built. Right now In this country there are more 32 ford's registered than were ever built in 32 for one example. I'm sure a lot of ss cars on the road weren't born as ss cars, Montes of otherwise. 

• Like 1

Dennis, here are three '70 Build Sheets I have - one Van Nuys SS, one Baltimore SS and one Baltimore non SS. Hope they help in some way.  Good luck.

P2154866.JPG

70SS454 Build Sheet (2).jpg

P6010034.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1