1970 Build Sheet

Dtret

Thanks for the a46 code. Excuse my ignorance here, I never messed with power seats in a Monte, but reading you sheet is says 4wa which I’m assuming means 4 way. Are all the 70-72 power buckets 4 way?  Mine went forward and back but I never thought to try up and down. 

• Sad 2

On 3/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, Rob Peters said:

I can try to get you pictures of my build sheets 

Dennis, you do know that as an Admin and officer her I am going to be required to report this to the BSP (Build Sheet Police)  I may even have to invite them to Carlisle to address this issue.

rob

I’ll let you report me to the BSP but I expect you to tell them to go to Flint and get all of our missing sheets. Thank you. 

• Like 4

Dennis, your seat should also go up and down to go with the forward and back that make up the "4 way" power seat option. 

The "6way" added that the front of the seat could move separate from the rear and the rear separate from the front essentially letting the seat "tilt" as well as the forward to back, up and down of the "4 way". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Dennis, your seat should also go up and down to go with the forward and back that make up the "4 way" power seat option. 

The "6way" added that the front of the seat could move separate from the rear and the rear separate from the front essentially letting the seat "tilt" as well as the forward to back, up and down of the "4 way". 

Thanks. I never even tried it. Lol. But, there’s always a but, if the front goes up and down and the rear goes up and down wouldn’t that make it an 8 way?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Thanks. I never even tried it. Lol. But, there’s always a but, if the front goes up and down and the rear goes up and down wouldn’t that make it an 8 way?  

Lol. No. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I have a small collection of build sheets. Some are printed, but most are just saved on my phone. I'll see what I can find for a power seat. 

The reproduction blank sheets are easily identified by the 4 lines of wording at the bottom right. Chevrolet used 5 lines. 

Dan

Screenshot_20230602_231922_Gallery.jpg