Not April fools

Grant MacPherson

Grant way to much for me, you can have it!!  It is beautiful, but still don't want any part of it anymore..   However your car looks toasty up there all covered up!!! Wont be too long i hope!!!

• Like 3

I hosed off/cleaned all the snow tires today to put in storage. I'm done with it.....

Still have the set on the plow truck for now, but that's just because I'm waiting to get it on the lift to check everything before getting ready for Carlisle. I'll swap tires at that time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I hosed off/cleaned all the snow tires today to put in storage. I'm done with it.....

Still have the set on the plow truck for now, but that's just because I'm waiting to get it on the lift to check everything before getting ready for Carlisle. I'll swap tires at that time.

I haven't owned a set of snow tires since the 70's..........Good thing the John Deere has a plow attachment and a bucket to dig me out 😮

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grant MacPherson said:

I shouldn't be complaining,  just got home a couple of weeks ago after 4 1/2 months in Mexico, but dammit i want to get my Monte out. I don’t even like to take out the truck in this salty [censored].

Grant, keep that snow in your province!  Am next to you in Manitoba and we're expecting snow tonight! We're all itching to get out and drive! I can remember 2 years ago cruising on dry streets on MARCH 10TH!  C'mon spring!

• Like 1

My truck gauges, 84 degrees. Confirmed by the radio. Tornado warnings and high wind warnings (duh). We don’t get a break here either. O monsoon rains starting at 3:00. 

AF3525D2-AD60-45DF-A884-2EFF59EE04CE.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Dtret said:

My truck gauges, 84 degrees. Confirmed by the radio. Tornado warnings and high wind warnings (duh). We don’t get a break here either. O monsoon rains starting at 3:00. 

Goofy weather here too. Was just sunny & 67 degrees 20 minutes ago. Skies are now black, dumping buckets of rain and the temp dropped a bunch. They forecast a slight chance of tornados here too. The news this morning said they have fleets of electric crews on standby to restore power if needed.

At least it'll wash the rest of the salt off the roads, as long as it doesn't take the roads with it......   :hide:

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Goofy weather here too. Was just sunny & 67 degrees 20 minutes ago. Skies are now black, dumping buckets of rain and the temp dropped a bunch. They forecast a slight chance of tornados here too. The news this morning said they have fleets of electric crews on standby to restore power if needed.

At least it'll wash the rest of the salt off the roads, as long as it doesn't take the roads with it......   :hide:

I like the emoji. 😂

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I like the emoji. 😂

I added that one last week, 🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dtret said:

And people wonder why we have vinyl top/ rust issues. Bad design by gm but this doesn’t help. My brothers SS back in the early 90’s. 

Blue ovals weren't any better either back then 

• 2 weeks later...