NOS 1970 Monte Carlo Fenders RH & LH

NOS 1970 Monte Carlo fenders LH 3970613 and RH 3970614. Stored in heated building for 40 years and still in GM primer. The perfect fenders for the perfect restoration.

Rare as **LL.Selling as a pair. $2500 obo. Local pick up and inspection preferred in Northern Indiana 46582.

Text 574 527 0131   

20230421_122633.thumb.jpg.5b866771efd144a70a36bdeb8a0440db.jpg

20230421_122551.thumb.jpg.87565530fe251db7acfab519bb9fc955.jpg

20230421_122622.thumb.jpg.c883cb0334b0cbeb0878ca1c28a4cde4.jpg

20230421_123505.jpg

20230421_123910.jpg

20230421_123927.jpg

20230421_124121.thumb.jpg.ff1411b74828dbe74d4201cc5b8d6e42.jpg

There are a total of 4 videos which seem to work. I've asked the admin to delete the blackout videos and duplicate photos. Sorry for the confusion

6 hours ago, Dan C said:

There are a total of 4 videos which seem to work. I've asked the admin to delete the blackout videos and duplicate photos. Sorry for the confusion

Not sure who you asked, but the bad vids & duplicates are gone now. The 2 working vids are at the top, pics after that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

Not sure who you asked, but the bad vids & duplicates are gone now. The 2 working vids are at the top, pics after that.

I was going to do that and started to but then realized I should get permission first and backed out. Lol. 

Just now, Dtret said:

I was going to do that and started to but then realized I should get permission first and backed out. Lol. 

No worries, you could have done it if you wanted to. 

10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Road trip Dennis!!! Lol

Definitely would do the road-trip, no problem. Can’t afford them though. At this point in the restoration they are worth more than the whole car. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, jft69z said:

No worries, you could have done it if you wanted to. 

I know but I was unsure of the 4 “ zero time “ videos. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t a problem on my end first. But it all worked out now. 

8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I know but I was unsure of the 4 “ zero time “ videos. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t a problem on my end first. But it all worked out now. 

There were also a bunch of duplicates that almost appeared to be one picture at first (no spacing between pics, on a PC screen they looked like one). Then a little cut/paste of the pictures to put in some sort of order to get the vids together. It would have been a little harder to do on your phone. I was just happy I didn't delete anything by mistake 😄.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

Definitely would do the road-trip, no problem. Can’t afford them though. At this point in the restoration they are worth more than the whole car. Lol. 

The ad does say obo. 

The ambulance chaser pulled the trigger on these. Probably not my best deal though. Dan also had a set of 71/72 fenders still in the boxes. I got them too. Originally planned to put them on my 71 but I may save them for my 72 ( when I find it). 

IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, willie said:

Come on Joe, you have to say it?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's trying to compete with the Ferrante boys, Willie.

• Like 1

I do believe he is trying to get another set from the same guy he got all these from. Apparently this other person had a 70 and was going to fix , ended up selling and kept all the parts. Kinda the same deal with the 71. The box on the 71/72 is dated 04/81. In no way shape or form am I trying to compete with the brothers. I have already sold a few smaller extra pieces and once I go through all the 70 parts, pick out the best I will sell the rest ( except what I need for my 72 when I find it ). I’m to old to have all this stuff lying around, it will all end up in a dumpster when I’m gone. 

• Haha 2

Thats what you are telling everyone here... The truth is he is now looking for a 25 acre farm with a pole barn further than the eye can see. This way his lovely wife doesn't see what he collects!  LOL

• Haha 3

Absolutely not. I’m not moving all this junk. 5 acres is plenty. But I am planning a pretty big shop/storage building. I’ll be gone before that happens too. I’m actually starting to sell off some of my tools now. And my scrap pile is building as I pitch parts form older jobs. 

• Like 2