NOS 1970 Monte Carlo Fenders RH & LH

2 hours ago, willie said:

👍👍👍  Told you guys!!!!!!   lol

Dennis your my idol!!  lol

And watch as I idol(y) do absolutely nothing. It’s kinda funny, with the 4 fenders purchased yesterday I think I’m at 13. Lol. Now I get to practice patch panel repair and don’t care if I destroy them. 

• Like 2

On 4/29/2023 at 2:33 PM, Dtret said:

And watch as I idol(y) do absolutely nothing. It’s kinda funny, with the 4 fenders purchased yesterday I think I’m at 13. Lol. Now I get to practice patch panel repair and don’t care if I destroy them. 

So everyone going to the Carlisle Mini-Meet.... I heard from a friend of mine and Dennis that Dennis has so many NOS fenders he plans to donate a pair to be raffled off as a door prize.  

Yeah I am kidding 

rob

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

So everyone going to the Carlisle Mini-Meet.... I heard from a friend of mine and Dennis that Dennis has so many NOS fenders he plans to donate a pair to be raffled off as a door prize.  

Yeah I am kidding 

rob

That would be a heck of a donation. But no. I could donate a Rusty set for a fee. lol. I have given a lot of stuff away but they are not on the list. 

40 minutes ago, willie said:

Thats ok Rob, the dancing Bananas might have to work during the night to get a nice blue set from a 71SS.  LOL   (JK)

That’s funny Willie because one of the blue fenders has a quarter size patch in it and I was thinking about changing it out. The only rust repair on the entire car and it bothers me. 

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

That’s funny Willie because one of the blue fenders has a quarter size patch in it and I was thinking about changing it out. The only rust repair on the entire car and it bothers me. 

And now WE know!  Will you be able to sleep Dennis? Until you said it, probably no one besides your body guy knew. 🤔 Self inflicted shot to the foot. 🤣

Personally, I feel your 71 is spectacular! 🤗

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

And now WE know!  Will you be able to sleep Dennis? Until you said it, probably no one besides your body guy knew. 🤔 Self inflicted shot to the foot. 🤣

Personally, I feel your 71 is spectacular! 🤗

Actually he didn’t know either. Is was done by the PO ( he also was a body guy). The fender was ready for paint when I got it.   Thanks for the compliment. It means a lot coming from a person of your stature. 

• Like 3