Found a First Gen Monte

Machboat

Hi all, Thank you for adding me as a member about a month ago. I joined the site looking for a First Generation Monte Carlo. I am happy to say I found a great car. It is not a show car but a great car for weekend drives, going for ice cream on a hot summer day or just a cruise through the park. I am attaching a photo of the 70 Monte I picked up last week.

342512679_945364083325661_4817429426439069188_n.jpg

• Like 12

Good for you David!

Nice looking car & thanks you for becoming a full member here as well!

Looks similar to the one I ordered on Sept 20, 1969. Forest Green with a green cloth interior, small Block 400 with a turbo 350 behind it. What color interior is in yours David?

Welcome. As said very nice looking car and congrats on joining the club and for your purchase. Please send more pictures and share some details. As you will notice we are kinda partial to the Monte. 

Nice ride 👍🏻. Any color Monte is a favorite around here. Green is one of mine! Welcome to the club..! More pictures - please ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DragCat said:

Welcome to the madness 🤣 congratulations and nice to see another green Monte in the club 

It’s the only one I think. 😝😆😆😝

• Like 2
  • Kook 1

2 hours ago, Machboat said:

Hi all, Thank you for adding me as a member about a month ago. I joined the site looking for a First Generation Monte Carlo. I am happy to say I found a great car. It is not a show car but a great car for weekend drives, going for ice cream on a hot summer day or just a cruise through the park. I am attaching a photo of the 70 Monte I picked up last week.

342512679_945364083325661_4817429426439069188_n.jpg

Nice looking car

Welcome to the club 

• Like 1

Welcome, Dave!   Looks like you got yourself a very nice ride.  As has been said before, this is a pretty cool group of guys who go out of their way to help with questions, suggestions etc. And be sure to throw us rabid dogs some more Monte Meat (pictures)!

• Like 1

Welcome Dave.  Beautiful Monte, I only see one thing wrong... Not enough pictures.... We LOVE pictures here, the more the better

rob

• Like 2

Nice Looking Car!  Same Color as my '70 Forest Green.  Mine has white vinyl top.  Welcome to the club!  Great group of folks here.  Everyone eager to help you out.  Let us know if there is anything we can help you with!