Lower control arms

Anyone have a set of front lower control arms with the two round bushings lying around? Will trade for a set of front lowers with one round and one oval bushing. Or purchase outright. Let me know. Thanks. 

49 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis do you need them ASAP??

Hey Willie, I would guess if it is for his POS 70SS he won't need them ASAP...... 

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey Willie, I would guess if it is for his POS 70SS he won't need them ASAP...... 

Yes Rob, thats what i figured but i think i will parting a car out later this summer so if he needs them now he is banana out of luck till then!!!   LOL

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, willie said:

.... so if he needs them now he is banana out of luck till then!!!   LOL

Interesting choice of words Willie....

It just so happened to run across this little gem today in fact, sort of seems 'fitting'...

banana1.jpg

• Like 1

Funny i heard of a triple A baseball team called the Georgia Bananas, wonder if Dennis owns them????

LOL      Where is Glen??? I am sure he has something to say!!! lol

• Haha 1

Don’t be so sure fellas. I haven’t posted pics for a reason

Well darn it Dennis you better share before Carlisle, if not we will be constantly breaking your chops!   At least you only have here and theres now!!!   lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, willie said:

Don’t be so sure fellas. I haven’t posted pics for a reason

Well darn it Dennis you better share before Carlisle, if not we will be constantly breaking your chops!   At least you only have here and theres now!!!   lol

Na just teasing you. I really haven’t been working on it, to much other stuff going on. Besides that I’m lazy. Rob is correct in his statement. 

16 hours ago, Dtret said:

Don’t be so sure fellas. I haven’t posted pics for a reason. 

So, we will see it in Carlisle next month.  You da man!!!

rob

Dennis you made a mistake that 5 should be a 4!!!!      He hasn't posted pics because he misplaced his sneakers!!!    What do you mean lazy, you don't get that option, you are a young guy, you have 10 years to put in before you get to be lazy!!!   lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willie said:

Dennis you made a mistake that 5 should be a 4!!!!      He hasn't posted pics because he misplaced his sneakers!!!    What do you mean lazy, you don't get that option, you are a young guy, you have 10 years to put in before you get to be lazy!!!   lol

If you’re bringing you 71 in 2024, I will bring my 70 ( I’ll look like Jed rolling my truck and trailer down the highway)   Fuzzy slippers are the go to in the house  I may only be 54 but I feel 84  so back off  lol  

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:05 PM, willie said:

Funny i heard of a triple A baseball team called the Georgia Bananas, wonder if Dennis owns them????

LOL      Where is Glen??? I am sure he has something to say!!! lol

Oh I’m here… just exercising the ol’ “pick and choose your battles” approach. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Pick wisely grasshopper. 

Grasshopper, eh?  What’s next, Mr. Miyagi? You gonna instruct us on the proper methodology of wax on, “wax” off?  I’ll bet you’re a pro at that. 

14 minutes ago, jft69z said:

That sounds like a challenge, Glen.

I ain’t scared. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

I do but shipping from Florida????  

They are in storage in Pa. Trying to set my schedule so I'll be in Pa for the spring meet in Carlisle. 

• 2 weeks later...