Nearing a half Million hits

You know what..... YES. there will be a prize for the person who hits the 500,000 mark, or closest to the 500,000 mark and can provide a screen capture of it, or print out (2 copies, mail it in to us) of the main page showing the counter, for those who do not know how to screen capture.

The prize will be a choice of ANY item from the CafePress shop!!!! FGMCC CafePress shop

As a bonus ANYONE can win this prize!! You do not have to be a dues paying member for this!

So lets get those hits UP UP UP!!!!

As always i will happily accept bribes, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii for example wink

lol </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

Originally posted by Pete_72_Monte:

[QB] You know what..... YES. there will be a prize for the person who hits the 500,000 mark

The prize will be a choice of ANY item from the CafePress shop!!!! FGMCC CafePress shop

That's a pretty good prize just for being in the right place at the right time! I'll have to remember to keep watch of the counter a little more closely, I guess. wink LOL

And Pete... I've always wanted to go to Hawaii too, so if you get bribed with a trip like that it won't be from me! LOL

Dave

EVERYONE laugh I want a chance too ya know wink

Quote:
Originally posted by ADGTRUNKLID:

Are officers and administrators eligible also?

Officers and Administrators should be eligible too. I just tested the counter (it was at 450833) and it does not change if you "refresh" so it will be by chance that you are "in the right place at the right time."

• 3 weeks later...