Wiper Blade Inserts

sbarnette

I used Trico 33-162 'Classic' blades on my 72. They're the correct color and fit good. Picked them up on ebay at the time. They still seem to be available, though amazon doesn't currently have them.

https://www.tricoproducts.com/products/factory-performance-wiper-blades/trico-classic?find=cars-light-trucks-chevrolet-1972-monte-carlo-439576657

I got them from a guy at Carlisle. Not sure if it was from Spring or Fall.  I don't think he is there at the GM show. I know he did not give me a receipt so don't have his name or email. They were costly but the correct size and insert. I think they were about $40. If anyone is going to Carlisle and want to see them they are on my 72 that will be there. As of now i will be going to Fall Carlisle and will get his info for anyone that is interested.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 9:07 PM, willie said:

I got them from a guy at Carlisle. Not sure if it was from Spring or Fall.  I don't think he is there at the GM show. I know he did not give me a receipt so don't have his name or email. They were costly but the correct size and insert. I think they were about $40. If anyone is going to Carlisle and want to see them they are on my 72 that will be there. As of now i will be going to Fall Carlisle and will get his info for anyone that is interested.

Willie, I you see him get his information for me. I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Hey Sammy I will get the info for you but i dont think he is there in June. I will check in the fall for you for sure!

However i will have to check later i might have a new set in "stock" if you need them asap. Let me know?

On 5/23/2023 at 12:02 PM, sbarnette said:

Where have you guys found wiper blade inserts? No luck at Advance Auto.

EDIT: Carl (MC-71) found an ebay listing from the same seller as Amazon (Wipers123), but has 2 blades for $30. This would be the best deal for sure.

https://www.ebay.com/p/79300215?iid=302883610197

Just found that Amazon has them listed in stock now:

https://www.amazon.com/Trico-33-162-Classic-Wiper-Blade/dp/B000CQ20EG

NAPA carries them as well, for a couple dollars more.

16" Classic wipers - NAPA

• 4 months later...

I just found this post again so but i did put it in a different post yesterday.  Found the guy and here is his info

Bus Stop Parts

Mike Harrell

1 276 620 8299

Any A body blades, arms, refills

he has the others also 

On 10/1/2023 at 10:17 AM, willie said:

I just found this post again so but i did put it in a different post yesterday.  Found the guy and here is his info

Bus Stop Parts

Mike Harrell

1 276 620 8299

Any A body blades, arms, refills

he has the others also 

Thanks Willie!

• Like 1