New Chapter

JMacs72

Hello all, 

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the group ! Happy to be a part of something special to build long lasting friendships and network with all you Monte enthusiasts. Had my first mini meet this past may long weekend in Summerland, BC with Fellow chief in command Aaron Dodsworth. Was a great weekend as we met 3 other Monte Carlo guys too and rolled into two car shows all together. Looking forward to more meets ! Stay safe everyone !

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum! It was a great weekend. Now you just need to post photos of that beautiful green 72 you have. 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JMacs72 said:

Hello all, 

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the group ! Happy to be a part of something special to build long lasting friendships and network with all you Monte enthusiasts. Had my first mini meet this past may long weekend in Summerland, BC with Fellow chief in command Aaron Dodsworth. Was a great weekend as we met 3 other Monte Carlo guys too and rolled into two car shows all together. Looking forward to more meets ! Stay safe everyone !

Welcome

• Like 1