70 SS on Ebay

I see it has one of our club logo radiator show panel.  I did a drill down on one of our older club rosters and did find a black cherry 70 454  4-speed but it was not an original SS454, it had been a 350.  I was hoping to find out who in the club had owned this car but no luck.

rob

• Like 1

Dang, an elusive and ultra rare '70 454 SS 4-speed finally emerges!  1 of 6 built no less!  Better get it while it's hot! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MCfan said:

Dang, an elusive and ultra rare '70 454 SS 4-speed finally emerges!  1 of 6 built no less!  Better get it while it's hot! 😜

Right?  And he claims there’s a Build Sheet to corroborate that it’s a real SS. Okay, cool… why no pic of the Build Sheet?  I won’t even elaborate on the air cleaner, air leveling pump brackets and master cylinder… first things to jump out at me. lol

• Like 1

Just to be fair regarding information regarding this seller:  Yes, he does say he has a build sheet to prove it is a true SS454 BUT, he does not claim it is a true FACTORY 4-speed.  He states the 4-speed was installed by the dealer so his ad is in reality truthful.

rob

• Like 3

Wrong brackets for the compressor and a small block fan shroud with the tunnel cut short make me question it. Definitely needs more investigation.

• Like 2