I wonder…

Canuck

I wonder how many other guys in their mid-40s are washing a 50 year old car listening to Cat Stevens on 8-track today? 🤔

IMG_0333.jpeg

IMG_0334.jpeg

• Like 10

I'm a tad past my mid 40's 🤣 and don't have 8-tracks anymore ...But I do have a stereo in the garage. I still have most of my old vinyl tho, converted my old CD's to MP3's when my Sony juke box gave up the ghost. As I posted in another thread the other day, was listening to the Hollies "The air that I breath" for a walk down memory lane 😀

• Like 6

It's that thing that was under the dash of Dad's Blazer that my sister continually played K-Tel compilations on on every road trip we ever took....

They're coming to take me away.... Those nice young men in their clean white coats...... They're coming to take me away, HA HA !!

1 hour ago, Scott S. said:

It's that thing that was under the dash of Dad's Blazer that my sister continually played K-Tel compilations on on every road trip we ever took....

They're coming to take me away.... Those nice young men in their clean white coats...... They're coming to take me away, HA HA !!

I remember that song that and dead skunk in the middle of the road!

• Haha 1

I remember listening to Bobby Goldsboro on the last 8 track I listened to, in a Chevelle . Ha!. Go figure!.. That sure is a beautiful Monte Carlo in that picture Canuck. Wish it were in my driveway, instead of yours . But , oh well… 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Searsman said:

I remember listening to Bobby Goldsboro on the last 8 track I listened to, in a Chevelle . Ha!. Go figure!.. That sure is a beautiful Monte Carlo in that picture Canuck. Wish it were in my driveway, instead of yours . But , oh well… 

Ron. I’m sure Aaron will let you put it in your driveway, for the right amount of cash 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Searsman said:

It is for sale. 🙂

https://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28169-1972-with-11000-miles/

Yal you don’t know the times my thoughts have went there to send you a personal message . Would love to have the car , but, every time I walk outside of the house my roof keeps saying “ Pick me , Pick me”… Ron…

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1