Countdown To Carlisle MIni-Meet

Rob Peters

As you may know our Mini-Meet is less than 30 days away.  To be exact, in 22 days and a wake-up we will start arriving.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

rob

• Like 7

Bring it on !!! Looking forward to see returning and new members and their Monte’s at the GM Nationals !!! See you soon !!

• Like 2

Countdown Continues, .... As you may know our Mini-Meet is less than 30 days away.  To be exact, in 21 days and a wake-up we will start arriving.  This time will go fast so any projects need to be wrapped up soon.  We have 40 members signed up and I think around 35 cars.  

In a couple days we will be in the TEENS with our countdown.

rob

• Like 5

Countdown Continues, .... As you may know our Mini-Meet is less than 30 days away.  To be exact, in 20 days and a wake-up we will start arriving.  This time will go fast so any projects need to be wrapped up soon.  We have added another member who has signed up to attend so that now makes 41 members signed up and I think around 36 cars.  

Tomorrow we will be in the TEENS with our countdown.

Now my job one will be to get this Covid bug out of my system.  I tested positive yesterday.  I think I got it from our youngest son who first tested positive last Saturday.  He has already recovered.  I asked my PCP if I could get an R/X for that Paxlovid but due to me being on blood thinners I can't take it.  I should be rid of this by next weekend due to the fact people who are completely up on their boosters tend to recover much faster.

rob

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

.  You have received the gift that just keeps giving. 

Like a STD?      :yay:

(Rob & I talked on the phone yesterday, he knows I'm joking).

• Like 1

Get well soon Rob. Right about now I think I'd take an std I did something to my back 2 weeks ago and now I'm depending on a walker to get around.  Went to Dr and orthopedic did x-ray they ordered an mri and gave a cortisone injection so we'll see how that goes but for now I'm down for the count. It's a tiny bit better than a couple days ago but still lots of pain. No dancing for me anytime soon  🥺

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Countdown Update. .WE ARE IN THE TEENS!!! So after today it is 19 days and a wake-up.

Thanks to everyone for the wishes for a speedy recovery!

rob

• Like 1