New- old member coming back

k Collins

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin Collins and I joined the club right around when it was formed. As you know life sometimes gets in the way and some things just get forgotten about. Unfortunately I didn’t stay up with the club, but I am happy that it is thriving ! I have a 1972 Monte Carlo that I have owned since 1985. I am currently giving her a much needed rehab and will hopefully have her back out this year. 

• Like 13

Welcome back Kevin! Let's see some pictures,  we love pictures here 🙂.

Welcome back Kevin,  glad you found your way back. It's not hard to get lost in our personal lives and let the car go for a while but it's good you kept is and got back to it. Yes we do love pictures and helping,  we also love spending otherds people's money too 🤣 good luck getting it back up and running. 

• Like 3

Welcome back!! I'm sure am hoping that you can make it to the Mini Meet at Carlisle. Would be great to see you again " in person " . Been some time since we saw your car. Any pictures of our long lost friends Monte? I'm booked Friday night and Saturday night. If you need a place to lay your head after bench racing with the boys, I have accommodations at our host hotel. gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2589.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...