New Old Member

Andreas

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well...

Has been a while since I posted here (2018). Back in 2015, I had to retire from the club president position to help my kids, who were struggling in school.
Well, my son just graduated from High School and starts university with his first summer class in two weeks. My daughter still has one year to go in high school.

Hope to have more time to come on here now... Still got the FULMNTE...

Here is my son at the 2008 Eastern Meet:

Awards3.jpg

• Like 9

Andreas, It is good to see you on the boards, don't be a stranger.  Glad to hear things are going well with the family.  Most of us here have always said Family comes first.  Also glad to hear you still have FULMTE.  We hope you will have more time to hang out here on the boards. 

Maybe you would be able to attend the Eastern Meet in Carlisle next June.  We are shooting for it to be our largest meet ever and it would be great to see you there.  Maybe you could drive to Sanford, put FULMTE on the Amtrak Auto Train and the next morning you would be in Lorton Virginia and from there just hop, skip and jump to Carlisle.  We have done the Auto-train to and from Florida a number of times and every time we have seen antique, classic and hot-rod cars being loaded and unloaded from the train.

rob

• Like 3

Welcome back Andreas! We all know that life gets in the way. Glad your son and daughter are doing well. Hope to see you on here in the future as time allows. 

Hope to see you back now that you have a little more time now Andreas.  As you know life always gets in the way for everyone, 

Glad all is good for You and the Family now!!!

Welcome home Andreas !!! Great to hear from you and excellent news regarding your son and daughter. We look forward to seeing you joining us on the Club Forums again. As Rob said, it would be great to see you at the Eastern Meet next year too. Maybe a family trip to come visit with us ? 

• 2 weeks later...