pic of rad support part # needed

49 minutes ago, willie said:

Keep us updated Kevin as i haven't gotten a chance to get in there and look yet!  Tkx

Haven't gotten the chance? Willie, didn't you retire to have the chance? Lolololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Haven't gotten the chance? Willie, didn't you retire to have the chance? Lolololol

Tom, yes i did BUT........

Some people find themselves busier after they retire. Me, I just do what I want to, lol 😆 until this summer anyhow.

I am with Steve

I went hunting around to see who in my area could weld a cast iron exhaust manifold, found someone but very costly.. Then lunch with a friend... then DMV to finally reg the car from the patio..  Then the better half got home and my productivity came to a halt!!!!   lol

• Haha 5

Ok i got a chance to check today, And as Kevin showed, thats what i have!   Still i do not see any other numbers on them. I checked the "in stock" one and it is a 72. Thats good as it is going into a 72-350 car. However i also checked a 71 parts car and those numbers are in the same place with a 71 on the end. 

Not that i need it, but still no part number on it, well at least i cant find one!   Tkx Again everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willie said:

Ok i got a chance to check today, And as Kevin showed, thats what i have!   Still i do not see any other numbers on them. I checked the "in stock" one and it is a 72. Thats good as it is going into a 72-350 car. However i also checked a 71 parts car and those numbers are in the same place with a 71 on the end. 

Not that i need it, but still no part number on it, well at least i cant find one!   Tkx Again everyone!

But it kinda does Willie. The one for a 72 has 72 stamped on it and you said your 71 has 71 stamped on it. Not a full GM part number but definitely and identifying number. 

• Like 1