windows 7

monte70car

I loaded it up over the weekend on some old hardware and it was not too bad, but I did not leave it on long as I am playing around with Windows Home Server as well. Take a ghost image of you current setup, and play around with it...

ian did you have to make an iso disc for it? or did it run straight off the computer? so far this morning i've down loaded on my laptop but i cant get it to burn to any of my disc. i got two hp dvd+r and the drive does not pick them up.

allan when i double click it, it opens a internet expoler window. no dvd software comes up. i did burn it on a dvd disc with nero and had no luck. now i get a file download screen. from the down load screen it downloads its self again.

yea and allans post. but i cant get it to restart the upgrade when windows xp is running like it tells me to do when i trun to upgrade. so im formating the other harddrive and will try to load it on that drive. when i go to my computer and click on the dvd drive nothing comes up on the disk.